Panama Lovers

"No one can hold on to Irina Derevko for too long. "

i adored that!...so much that i halfway stole it and put it in a fanfic w/ sark saying it about syd. haha.

j/i equals love.

m-c

can i have a #. i know i'm really behind, but i just found this site, i loved the way jack said "irina" in search and rescue, and then she punched him!! :D then the look on her face was fabulous

Gave out numbers and updated the first post with the new quotes. :D Yay! Keep 'em comin'! :smiley:

P.S. We need more from S2, when J/I was at its peak! ;)

P.S.S. Did I get the name of the ep right? Or was it from Before the Flood?

SkyGirl5 said:
KISS!! A KISS!!! :love: :woot:

seriously that whole time i was like chanting KISS KISS KISS!!
and then they kissed and ahhhhhhhhhh it was soo good
i love mommy and daddy *giggles*

:P
[post="1356762"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Code:
I Love J/I!!!! by:yelena_katya

I want to join to please Jack and Irina are tied with Tony and Kate from NCIS and Elphaba and Fiyero from wicked so pleas give me a # I'll love you forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said:
[post="1463193"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

okay, i'm a big ncis fan, and jack and irina are way better than tony and kate! (of course, i'm a gibbs/kate fan. ^_^ ) jack and irina are just...*sighs* heaven.

m-c

Tha passage part 1-

Irina: Jack, we're in enemy territory and the PRF knows we're here. We need to start trusting each other right now.

The Abduction:

Jack: You were right. Although our marital contract was founded on fraudulent pretenses, it's still valid until it's annulled. Which means, technically, we are still married.
Irina: Jack. Thus far, I've agreed to be debriefed only by Sydney. From now on, I'm willing to talk to you, too.

whatever did happen to them being married? i remember that ^^ quote and all, but i don't remember them saying anything about it afterward. are they still married? :blink:

m-c

It's great to be back Leslie, thanks.

Oh, do you happen to knkw when we'll get to dsee spymommy, I miss Irina on the show. I'm so glad Naughn is gone tough. Never really tought it would happen but it has, and I couldn't be any happier.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The episode last week was so nice, no Naughn. Only Syd was a bit down but that's to be understood, she did love the guy, God knows why, but she did. Looking forwards to getting to see tonights episode. See more from that new guy, Tom Grace.

Can't believe I haven't asked for a number yet! So...can I have one pls? :blush:

Gotta keep the J/I love alive!

Back