Scar?

Season Finale Question: What is Sydney's scar from?

• 1.sydney was pregnant but the baby was killed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. sydney had a c-section durning the past two years and has a baby

• 3.Sloane inserted a ramboldi device

• 4. Irina has inserted a tracking device or something helpful

• 5. any other ideas

• Total voters
I don't have the episode recorded, so I'm just going by memory here.......I'm thinking either an organ or other body part (not a kidney) was donated to Will OR an ovary was removed, maybe egg harvesting, possibly stem cell harvest (if near a large bone). I doubt whatever was done to Sydney was performed under conventional surgical conditions (i.e. hospital surgery).

i never thought of irina inserting a tracking device! great idea! but i really dont know what the scar is about. i doubt it has to do with a baby tho, but anything is possible!

I think it prob has something to do with the whole Rambaldi Prophecy but I don't think anything was placed in her. Maybe she held the key to activate the device and that's why it says:

"This woman depicted will have unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works. Bind them with fury. A burning anger, unless prevented. At vulgar cost, this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation."

Ya, I know it goes on about viewing mount Subasio and quelling her anger, which she did do, but remember Direvko's last words to Syd before she jumped. She said that Syd was the one in the propecy.

Dead-Drop :Ph34r:

How about its just a scar that represents the fact that she had a rough time while she was gone for two years. Like she was still a spy *ahem* 'Julia' *ahem*. Its just a scar from a fight, nothing more.

I voted for other because I think that they, (whoever "they" are,) could have taken something out of Sydney and made a clone of her. That's probably what really happened.
kylo4

the scar could be...now I might be grasping but...Who ever took sydney needed some DNA to place with the body in her apartment. So maybe it is from that...
just an idea

Well from the way they introduced the issue of the scar on the show I don't think it's gonna be that simple. Anyway, nothing in Alias is that simple. Everything has a reason!!!

Dead-Drop :Ph34r:

kylo4 said:
I voted for other because I think that they, (whoever "they" are,) could have taken something out of Sydney and made a clone of her. That's probably what really happened.
kylo4
i concur!

the scar could be...now I might be grasping but...Who ever took sydney needed some DNA to place with the body in her apartment. So maybe it is from that...
just an idea

I also agree!

i marked "any other ideas" because i don't think it's any of the ones listen. but i haven't got any ideas on what it might be! i think it has something to do with Julia ... and the covenent which sloane had nothing to do with. (i think)

not pregrant i'm pretty sure. either they took some dna to make a double of her or she was in a very horrible fight while she was julia.

@ first i thought it was b/c she was pregnent, but scar is not big enough. so i think that is how they got her DNA or they implanted something into her.

i voted choice 2 but that's just what i hope happened i honestly have no idea and it's weird bc i usually can at least make a guess.i guess we'll find out soon. :D

alias:88 said:
@ first i thought it was b/c she was pregnent, but scar is not big enough. so i think that is how they got her DNA or they implanted something into her.
it definitely was not because she pregnant! first of all, the scar would not be that small. also--- they wouldn't cut that far up her stomach. they would prolly cut more towards that "lower region" (i don't know if i can type the real word online or if all-alias would penalize me!?!?) also... they might not even have had to cut her open if she were pregnant.

I think that the dude she killed in episode 2 season 3 Succession, the dude that said "You were my favourite. You never broke" I think he must have dun sumthing because he did work with knives and he did cut that dude's head off and he was about to cut the other dude open, so maybe he did sumthing like that 2 Syd.

Alias_Freak said:
I think that the dude she killed in episode 2 season 3 Succession, the dude that said "You were my favourite. You never broke" I think he must have dun sumthing because he did work with knives and he did cut that dude's head off and he was about to cut the other dude open, so maybe he did sumthing like that 2 Syd.
i agree! that makes sense

Barlowe Girl said:
Alias_Freak said:
i agree! that makes sense
that does make sense...hmm

When you all are saying that the scar was meant to show that the two years had really passed or something like that, how long do you think a scar like that would last? wouldn't it fade/disappear in two years?

Back