Scar?

Season Finale Question: What is Sydney's scar from?

• 1.sydney was pregnant but the baby was killed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. sydney had a c-section durning the past two years and has a baby

• 3.Sloane inserted a ramboldi device

• 4. Irina has inserted a tracking device or something helpful

• 5. any other ideas

• Total voters
w40551002442659 said:
When you all are saying that the scar was meant to show that the two years had really passed or something like that, how long do you think a scar like that would last? wouldn't it fade/disappear in two years?
Not really. I still have a scar from when I was like 5, and I tried to shave my legs with my dad's razor. It's still there, and it's been about 7 years. A scar will always be there. They may be hardly noticable, but will always be there. it really depends on how bad the cut is. Syd's looked pretty bad.

Alias_Spy said:
I think that its a device the covenet implanted
because i think that its them who had sydney
for two years.
I think it has something to do with the covenant, but I'm not sure if it's a device. Could be.

I dont think it could be from a C section...The scar is too high up on her body. :confused: So it must be some weird Rambaldi device...what it does I dont know. Orrrr it could just be a scar from that never-ending fight with Freplica :lol:

ebeanode said:
the scar could be...now I might be grasping but...Who ever took sydney needed some DNA to place with the body in her apartment. So maybe it is from that...
just an idea
Yeah, that makes some since. "They", whoever they are, would need to take something from her to get the DNA for the remains and so the scar could be from that. Either that, or she had a pretty nasty fight. The scar could mean something or it could mean nothing....it could just have been a foreshadowing thing that she is missing and a significant piece of information to sydney because she doesn't remember ever getting that scar. I really don't know so i voted for other.

Well I have a few theories
1. Syd was a spy, she might have gotten injured
2. Syd had appendicidus(sp?) so she needed her appendix out, though I'm not sure if the scar is in the right place
3. Syd did get shot by freplica, so that might just be a scar from her shot...

My theories aren't interesting or very creative, just logical

w40551002442659 said:
When you all are saying that the scar was meant to show that the two years had really passed or something like that, how long do you think a scar like that would last? wouldn't it fade/disappear in two years?
i never even considered that... hmm...

Barlowe Girl said:
w40551002442659 said:
i never even considered that... hmm...
Not nescessarily. If it was like an extensive surgery, the scar will remain like that for a while. It will shrink through the years, but there wouldn't be a noticeable difference after only 2 (if it's even been that long since the wound occurred).

OMG! i was just thinking that! i think that she was pregnant when she went missing, but she didn't know. then the covenant or whoever was controlling her, gave her a c-section and took the baby. she doesn't remember she evber had a child, but soon she'll find clues and figure it out. vaughn will also find out and they will find the child together. this will be his reason for leaving Lauren. afterall they have been married for a while but she hasn't given him any babies.

amisha
xxx

there is no way it was cuz she was pregnant. think about it logically. It would not be that high up her stomach. Even if she did have a C-section the scar would cut all the way across not just one side. Also... two of my aunts have had c-sections and neither of them have scars. if anything, the covenant cut her to take some DNA to plant in her house before burning it down.

gooood piont. but i seriously dont think that it is that DNA thing, why sould they make it so boring??? u only need a bit of it not like a liver or something. okay, bad example.

shoot. i 4got 2 watch casulty.

ok in that poll they asked what syds scar was , i thought they answered the in the first episode, i don't know but i thought they cut her to plant her DNA at the house in the fire so they would think she was dead, if im wrong i want to know im addicted to alias i have to know everyting about alias.!!!! I LOVE MICHEAL VAUGHN:D :redhair: :angelic: :blush: :woot: :D :rolleyes: :D :cool:

I have one thing to say about the whole c-section theory. It couldn't happen!!!!!! My mom has a c-section scar from where she had me and it is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy below her belly button, near where her uterus would be, of course. And her scar goes from her hip to her other hip in a nice, straight line. Syd's scar is way to small and runs diagonally, not straight across. I still think she was stabbed during those two years.

hey you know the pills well yopu could see one would which was

[/spoiler]
...n thihydrate and i search it and found.. amoxilline thihydrate or trisdom trihydrate (which was tested on rats and sometimes mades tumours eck!!), ampiciallian trihydrate (which is like penicilian)-antibiotic(in rats does stuff so they LOOK pregnant) strange.. this is all under some toxology site.. so thats like a virus so i think i might have hit a dead end but there are LOT of trihydrate things.. it's giving me a head ache all the big confusing words. ph wel, it ired to get us some much need answres but hit a brick wall pretty much
Al the other result have like sulfate and lead before so im stearing clear of them..
[spoiler/]

wel reda it and if anyone does get any ideas PM im so dying to know what happens!! -sarah :blink: :woot:

Back