Sci-Fi The Matrix Revolutions (2003)

you guys have to stop! you're spoiling it all

"the merovingian didnt die"

"morpheus and niobe didn't together"

"neo and trinity die"

But i asked someone who saw it and she said Neo didn't die!!!!!

eeeeeeek why why whyyyyyyy WHY DID TRINITY AND NEO DIIIIE?

i love trinity and neo.. gah ::sighs::

awesome quotes though... i was on the verge of tears too :mellow:

I look at all the spoilers and stuff, and when I read about the Trinity/ Neo deaths, I started crying...And this was Tuesday. Think how sad and crying I am going to be when I see it *hopefully* this weekend...:depressed:

ISpy10 said:
you guys have to stop! you're spoiling it all

"the merovingian didnt die"

"morpheus and niobe didn't together"

"neo and trinity die"

But i asked someone who saw it and she said Neo didn't die!!!!!
...then dont come! you know its a spoiler thread...

agh poor Trinity :depressed:

SiriCerasi said:
yeah im not sure or not if neo died :blink: cause the oracle said we'd see him again...

agh i didnt like the ending :angry:

and if trinity had to die why couldn't it at least be fighting or seomthing?! not just getting stabbed by some stakes?! its just... grawr

and the little girl was so cute!
blahsphmey... neo was blown up into bits and pieces :lol: oh well... it doesn't matter becuase there's not going to be a fourth movie... :confused: :Ph34r:

yeah but if she died fighting, she wouldn't have been able to say what she wanted to saaay... ;) and that's all trinity wanted. :D

the little girl was adorable :D

the scene at the train station :lol: neo ran and just came back where he started ^_^

i love the french guy scene... he cracks me up :lol: and his wife is sorta cool,
"she looooooooves him" she's so jealous of trinity ^_^

ya neo's like "s***" :rotflmao:

oooooh yes i was like mwahhaah persephone TAKE THAT!

omi and when Trinity called him Merv... :rotflmao:

haah i know :lol: trinity rocks and she said something like "I can't take this bulls***" and the whole gun chain started :lol:

the trainman had ugly teeth :Ph34r:

i enjoyed this end of trilogy - still not a patch on the first but really good. I lovec the fight scene when the guys went on the roof and were upside down! And trinity dying - poor neo. :thinking:Loved then end though how he tricked smith - pure genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

hey everyone, i came across this thread in google and i had to make a few comments.

yeah im not sure or not if neo died  cause the oracle said we'd see him again...

The impression i got was that either a) he will be ressurected some day (like jesus), or b) they will see him in the afterlife.

blahsphmey... neo was blown up into bits and pieces  oh well... it doesn't matter becuase there's not going to be a fourth movie...

Neo was not blown to pieces, they show the bottom of the hole after all the smiths die and you see neo lying there. In one piece.

And as for the whole "tricking smith" thing. All he did was let smith copy himself onto neo, then the machines killed neo from outside the matrix. Which explains why he died there, but did not die in the first movie. Cause in the first movie, he was killed in the matrix, not outside of it. And the reason all the other smith's died, was because the one neo was fighting was the original smith, so when he was destoyed, the rest went with him.

Hopefully that explains everything for everybody.