Sci-Fi The Matrix Revolutions (2003)

But see it just wouldn't work for a fourth one. There might be a few loose ends (I am not sure, I am seeing it today! :woot:), but it can always be concluded in other ways. And plus Carrie-Anne and Keanu already said that the 3 were enough- although Trinity is dead, but still...A fourth one wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to make.

I agree with DesertRose they wont make a fourth and I believe they said it's impossible to make a 4th.there'd be no point and anyway I don't think the machines would have kept Neo alive.I just saw it tonight and I cried when Trinity died.she was his everything pretty much and he was hers one wouldn't have been able to live without the other but thats my opinion

there won't be a fourth... for one thing, trinity died in teh real world theres no way neo or anyone could bring her back. and neo wouldn't want to live without her. maybe he will come back to life... but there wouldn't be a story for a fourth. sure there are some thigns they could bring to an end... but i dunno, it just wouldnt work

Saw it last night .... what a great way to finish the trilogy ...

How sad that Trinity died ... :( but it was meant to be ...

As for Neo ... I think he is in the Matrix and can be resurected whenever
needed ... but I don't think there should be a 4th one ... because as many
have already said ... there won't be a story to it ...

The blowing to pieces was so great ... he did actually trick Smith into converting
him into Smith ... because he knew he had already failed into winning ... he knew
that if he failed, he would be killed by the machine, so he needed Smith to convert him into a copy, so he could be "killed" by the machines and subsequently, kill all others ... (y)

I just saw it a few hours ago!! It was so good! And in my opinion, the best of the trilogy.

But when Trinity died, I could not take it. I sobbed so much (well I cried a lot at other parts of the movie as well) when her death scene was going on. I was crying so much that my face and front part of my hair was soaked with tears. But I do know that it was necessary, I just didn't think it would be this difficult. *cries*

My mind is still incoherent to go on, but this movie was amazing! And Neo's death made me lose it too, but it was okay. I knew what had to happen.

do you think Neo is dead for sure? I mean, he looked dead. They have said there will be no 4th movie. But what if the machines can revive him?

The closest I think Neo would be to being alive is if he became someone like Merv (or Mero, whatever you prefer) or Persephone...ones that might have been unplugged before, but then became a program in the Matrix. This is just a theory that I have heard and stuff, but yeah.

ya if you look deeper at the movies they are very religious... ok that's not what i meant they have religious connections (i wrote a paper on this :lol: )

anyway, neo has been officially cast as jesus ( :lol: ) which would make him dying at the end him dying for our sins. (which he has to do) but that also means he should be resurrected ^_^

Exactly. They have all these religious connections, especially Neo sacrificing himself for Zion. But IF he was resurrected, it would probably be within the Matrix or something.

No he wouldn't. He wouldn't really be able to survive with Trin. Trinity is so necessary to him and she is to the movies, although some people do not realize that.

I saw it on Friday and it was awesome! (y) (y)
I can't believe Trin died!! (well, I already knew b/c I spoiled myself here :lol:smiley: omg, I was crying my eyes out for the rest of the movie and everyone was staring at me! :hide: :lol: