Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

• Lauren..lol

• Irina

• Total voters
Ok, I said Jack because he is her father, but I totally think the same could be said for Weiss and Will and Francie. They are her best friends and that means a lot to Syd. Those three have NEVER betrayed her or tricked her or done something to hurt her to gain something for themselves. They were always there for her and even though they didn't always understand her, loved her without question.

Jack.. He's her father and is ready to do pretty much everything to help and protect her..

michaelvaughnsgirl_ak said:
Ok, I said Jack because he is her father, but I totally think the same could be said for Weiss and Will and Francie. They are her best friends and that means a lot to Syd. Those three have NEVER betrayed her or tricked her or done something to hurt her to gain something for themselves. They were always there for her and even though they didn't always understand her, loved her without question.
that's true. Still I voted jack as well. like you said he is the father.

hands down... 100% ... absolutely JACK! he always did everything in her interest and as much as i love vaughn and know that he cares about her jack cares more. i mean jack got sent to solitary because he was breaking the law to investigate syds "death." too bad the same cant be said for vaughn. while jack was doin his time in jail vaughn was busy gettin busy with his little perfect blonde wife. enough said

yeah, and even if they got back together and the same sort of situation happened again. I think Vaughn would probably do the same. he just hasn't got what it takes to be syds man.

Irina is definately the second runner up, even though she keeps on hurting Syd physically and emotionally. She just wants to keep her daughter safe.

srg said:
Irina is definately the second runner up, even though she keeps on hurting Syd physically and emotionally. She just wants to keep her daughter safe.
There are definitely other things than that on her agenda or she wouldn't be putting Sydney in danger--calculated risks or not--to further her agenda.
;)

vaughnscutie said:
hands down... 100% ... absolutely JACK! he always did everything in her interest and as much as i love vaughn and know that he cares about her jack cares more. i mean jack got sent to solitary because he was breaking the law to investigate syds "death." too bad the same cant be said for vaughn. while jack was doin his time in jail vaughn was busy gettin busy with his little perfect blonde wife. enough said
Hey, I am just as angry that Vaughn is married to anyone that is not Sydney as the next girl, but consider how you would feel if it is revealed that Vaughn has known (knowen if you are Lauren) all along that Syd was alive and that Lauren is a sham and that he married her solely for his job. If he did so thinking Sydney was dead - he figured he might as well be in an undercover marriage because the only love of his life was dead and there was no sense looking for true love anymore. . .

If he married Lauren knowing that Syd was away and not dead, but in an attempt to get close to the enemy and save her - and now has to continue the charade in order to protect Sydney and bring down the Covenant - isn't that sacrifical love until it hurts? Seeing the one that you truly love every day , wanting to be with her and not being able to tell her the truth until it is possible.. . .Torture. If that is the way that it turns out, Vaughn gets my vote for caring the most, because he is/was willing to give up his own needs and dreams and desires for the good and protection of Sydney only hoping for that future day when he can tell her the truth and love her forever in a safe future that he has created for them. . . . .I need a tissue. . . . .

Back