Who here reads Alias Magazine?

I'd like to get a good idea of how many of us in AllAlias.com read Alias Magazine.

Being a relatively new Alias fan, I have yet to read the magazine myself; unfortunately, no store in my hometown seems to carry it, so I may have to either travel out of town to buy it or order a subscription.

Ridiculously overpriced, I can buy two American-based magazines and have money left over for the same cost of buying one (UK-produced) Alias mag issue.

yeah I am buying them....but we here in Sweden have to wait for the magazine....but I usualy buy it on the net or something... -_-

Yeah I stopped buying them too... Someone should just scan all the pages and create a wonderful PDF for us for every single 'zine.

Edited by Mr. No One - don't talk about illegal stuff, Drago. (Just kidding).

Heh I was buying them, but I just subscribed... my first issue came in the mail today. Before I skipped lunch for a few days to afford it, then one day I was using my dad's card to register for a test and I was like "can I subscribe to a magazine too!?" And he was like "whatever" :D

Jinnie said:
Ridiculously overpriced, I can buy two American-based magazines and have money left over for the same cost of buying one (UK-produced) Alias mag issue.
[post="1307979"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Isn't it American now? Or is it still produced here? Because everything is spelled funny now, and it's smaller than the British one I used to get...and it has a sticker over the original, US price, meaning it's probably been imported...:thinking:

Plus, it's lucky it's only once every two months...it's so darn expensive...

Jai :rain:

<Shotgun> said:
I buy them, they are only like 7euro here ... how much are they in the UK? :confused:
[post="1308625"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah I bought one in Dublin hee at the Sci fi shop in Dublin heee -_-

I read one of the magazines, and that was only because it was the magazine detailing the premiere of season 4.

It's a lot of money for stuff I can find out online. I think it's a waste of money.

^ but the pictures are worth it (y)

Kakan said:
yeah I bought one in Dublin hee at the Sci fi shop in Dublin heee -_-
[post="1308796"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

the shop at the keys? ahh i love that shop :lol:

AgentBlueEyes said:
It's a lot of money for stuff I can find out online. I think it's a waste of money.
[post="1310725"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. I'm not paying £3.50 a time for stuff I already know. Plus it's only every two or three months.

On the other hand, I kind of feel like I should. If no-one buys it, it'll stop being printed & Alias isn't very well known at all in the UK as it is. I'd be sad to see it go. :(

Yes i do agree the magazine is alittle over priced but it only comes out once every two months so its worth it. Plus is has really good articles. I really like it, I will continue to buy as long as i can :smiley: .

I buy it, just because it's Alias and it doesn't really cost that much. 44 dollars for a year's worth of issues barely registers a blip on my radar, and I do enjoy the articles.

There’s a Yearbook? I so want that, have there been past yearbooks?

I buy the mags when they come out, I collect them I have almost all of the limited edition variant cover issues. I would love to get my hands on The normal issue #2. It's hare to find these days. I have the limited edition variant cover for issue #2 signed by David Anders, but not the normal issue. In total I am missing 9 magazines, 4 of the limited edition variant covers, and 5 of the normal issues. I'm working on collecting all of them.

Okay, wow, I never cease to amaze my self as to how dorkey I am!

awwww i want to subscribe to the alias magazine!!! but i dunno where i can go :( i dunno if they have any here for sale, i never saw it :thinking: i dunno if i should subscribe to the one on abc.com cuz it never says how many issues or anything and it's $32 :confused: so i dunno, anyone know where i can subscribe to it?

Back