Who here reads Alias Magazine?

nataliethealiasfreak said:
awwww i want to subscribe to the alias magazine!!! but i dunno where i can go :( i dunno if they have any here for sale, i never saw it  :thinking:  i dunno if i should subscribe to the one on abc.com cuz it never says how many issues or anything and it's $32  :confused: so i dunno, anyone know where i can subscribe to it?
[post="1314319"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Since you're living in Toronto, Natalie, there should be plenty of bookstores and magazine shops in the city that carry Alias Magazine - the best bet would be the big bookstore chains like Chapters or Indigo.

Once you do find a copy, the magazine will have a subscription coupon inside - hope that helps. :smiley:

What is the yearbook? I read something about it and know the award winners will be in it but whats it actually about :confused:

Natalie... If you cant find the magazine anywhere (but Chapters should do it cause when I was there they had it...best book shop ever (y) ) I think you can subscribe on the Titan Website , or Amazon might do something

I finally bought my first copy of Alias Magazine earlier today (the one with Jen Garner and Mike Vartan on the cover) - I'll be reading it tonight after I log out here. :D :syd1:

Ooh I completely forgot it's the new issues out, oops :blush2: I'll go get it after work (y) thank you guys for jogging my memory!

Julesters said:
alias yearbook??? i want that!!
how many issues of the alias magazine do you get a year?
[post="1314293"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sydney L Bristow said:
There’s a Yearbook?  I so want that, have there been past yearbooks?
[post="1314307"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
On the last page of the issue with Sydney and Vaughn on the cover, you'll see an advertisement for the "first ever alias yearbook". It's going to be a hundred pages with interviews and pictures, sketches of disguises...everything. It's going to be $9.99 (american money).

There are six issues a year. (Bi-monthly). Each issue is $6.99 (american money).

Oh My Goodness! There's a yearbook!?!?! That's so cool!

I read the mags in the bookstore :D :D and sometimes it gets hidden by the other mags there so i out the whole stack in the front and spread it out, advertising it....

i've got every issue of the magazine, i aggree with a lot of you that it does contain stuff that we already know but it's worth buying it for the pics and season 4 info (we're only on S3 in the UK). I't annoying though that no shops here sell it i have to buy it online and it's £1 for P+P. More shops should sell it.

Thank you to all those that enjoy and continue to support the magazine.
I agree it is a little bit pricey, but unfortunatly, thats out of my hands.
The Yearbook, should be out in a few weeks, as I just finished it this week.
Russell (Alias Magazine Designer)

rachele2004_47 said:
i've got every issue of the magazine, i aggree with a lot of you that it does contain stuff that we already know but it's worth buying it for the pics and season 4 info (we're only on S3 in the UK). I't annoying though that no shops here sell it i have to buy it online and it's £1 for P+P. More shops should sell it.
[post="1354555"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I haven't got the first three and the second one doesn't exist anymore...:( But I have to sort of avoid the Season 4 stuff cause I'm spoiler free...I'm too lazy to be a *h**e, lol.
helvetika said:
Thank you to all those that enjoy and continue to support the magazine.
I agree it is a little bit pricey, but unfortunatly, thats out of my hands.
The Yearbook, should be out in a few weeks, as I just finished it this week.
Russell (Alias Magazine Designer)
[post="1354659"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
*Patiently lies in wait for Yearbook* Hey, good work on the magazine, keep it up!

[quote name='Joey's Pizza?' date='Apr 25 2005, 06:00 PM']anyone know what newest one in australia is??? #8? #9?
[post="1314460"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Issue #9 is currently out in Australia.

alias09.jpg

Titan Magazines Australia section says the next issue is out on June 23.

Magazines @ Titan Comics

I have nothing but good things to say about Alias mag. It is such a good magazin with great articles. I think that it is worth every penny and anyway it doesn't cost that much, especially if you get a supscription. it always has interviews and news, and that's probably why it cost more than the regular mag. It would be nice if it was ever month but its not, and i can wait.

sd6452 said:
Heh I was buying them, but I just subscribed... my first issue came in the mail today.  Before I skipped lunch for a few days to afford it, then one day I was using my dad's card to register for a test and I was like "can I subscribe to a magazine too!?"  And he was like "whatever" :D
[post="1308012"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have a subscription and since I found out that my coimc shop gets the variant covers I get them also. If you subscribe you get 10% off cover price. It might not be much but if you subscribe more then once it adds up. :smiley: I don't have all the variant covers but I got most of them I'm missing about 4 I think.

I can only find it in this one store in the mall, so every few months I go in, stand in the front of the store, read the whole thing, chat with the people who work there and leave. I've been doing this for...a year or so. :lol:

dancegirl said:
I can only find it in this one store in the mall, so every few months I go in, stand in the front of the store, read the whole thing, chat with the people who work there and leave. I've been doing this for...a year or so.  :lol:
[post="1412094"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lol
My mom hates when I buy it because she thinks it's expensive but they're awesome. I spend forever reading them. The mag is awesome. Plus, my aunt is renewing my subscription so I don't have to pay. Yes :D

AliasFan#1 said:
I have a subscription and since I found out that my coimc shop gets the variant covers I get them also. If you subscribe you get 10% off cover price. It might not be much but if you subscribe more then once it adds up. :smiley: I don't have all the variant covers but I got most of them I'm missing about 4 I think.
[post="1410849"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wow! How does your store recieve the variant covers? I only see them online.

I read it and enjoy it. I subscribe - it is a bit pricy but its a treat! If it were every month I would probably not subscribe and only buy the ones that seemed interesting - thats what I used to do with the Angel mag - but every other month and I can justify the subscription!
un

Back