Who is Here

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Who currently has access:
  • The entire AllAlias.com team (staff members - which is a lot of people)
  • Blake of SD-1.com/SD-6.com
  • Riika (rmsilver7) of Secret Life of Alias / Alias Four
  • gloryfaith of Alias Four
  • saintbekeroo of Alias Four
Who got the new (1/11/04) email:
blake@outermost.net (SD-1/SD-6)
gertie@web-glitter.com (Alias Media)
fredfarm@comcas.net (Alias Media)
thesafehouse@vartanho.com (VartanHo)
lugia@vartanho.com (VartanHo)
sb@vartanho.com (VartanHo)
souris@vartanho.com (VartanHo)
katejones@vartanho.com (VartanHo)
riika@aliasfour.com (Secret Life of Alias / Alias Four)
lisa@alias-tv.com (Alias-TV.com / Alias Four)
kitzzy@kitzzy.com (Alias Boards)
gennie@aliasjunkie.com (Alias Junkie / Alias Four)
gennie@aliasfour.com (Alias Junkie / Alias Four)
fan@kitzzy.com (Alias Boards)

what about Alias Boards? and try e-mail Kate and Souris at Vartan ho too :smiley:
--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
what about Alias Boards? and try e-mail Kate and Souris at Vartan ho too :smiley:
--Mandy :angelic:
Kitzzy is the co-webmaster of AliasBoards (the other co-webmaster is currently out of town).

I'll email the other ho's and I also PMed Gertie at jennifergarnerfans.net :smiley:

Welcome Riika! *hugz* hope you still remember from the old days :P
--mandy :angelic:

Welcome Riika! :welcome: :eek:ldhi:

When I first saw your post here, I was like :blink:
Then I remembered you from the Alias Four forums, which I haven't been to in a while. I oughtta pay a visit :smiley:

"Unbelieveable, this is unbelieveable! It's such an honor to finally meet you!" :D Erm..don't mind my over reaction, I'm practicing for my school play. Welcome Riika!

LOL, ok :smiley:

Charlie- Do you want me to start a thread at A4 for my mods, or do you want me invite them over here? Or something else? I emailed Gennie and Lisa today, hopefully they will be popping up :smiley:

~Riika

They are welcome here, but you can create a threat at A4 for them if you wish.

Gertie responded but said that all she could do was help promote the project because she is really busy with everything else right now. Haven't heard back from AliasBoards or VartanHo yet :(

I think it would be easier to have everything in one place, once we figure out a domain name we can set something up on that for everyone to talk :smiley:

~Riika

gloryfaith from the Alias Four now has access :smiley:

I will contact AliasBoards again via PM from their site because they expressed interest before.

Yep... here I am! "Clearance"... sounds so official. ;)

Anyway... if I remember correctly, Charlie wanted to try and round up some actual Alias people and have them participate. I'm good friends with the prez of the David Anders Fan Club, who's pretty chummy with David's management team. I'll try talking to her in the next few days to see if anything between us and David can be arranged.

*dives head first into project*

YAY! *whispers to Charlie: A4 ppl are so enthusiastic! I luv them!* :lol: *hugz*
--mandy :angelic:

Hey Faithy!! I am not the lone A4 anymore!! Yah I choose my Mod's good over at A4 :smiley: We get right down to business!

Faith- I emailed Bek about DA, shes gonna try :smiley:!

I also gave her the info on getting over here to the private thread :smiley:

~Riika

Back