Who is Here

Anyone know JG, MV, or VG's manager's e-mail? we can try e-mailing them. snail mail is just to... slow ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Charlie, just wondering, do the newer Team members have accessed to this forum?

:blink: so confused. Nothing there about any contact.. maybe beacuse i'm not familiar with IMDB
--mandy :angelic:

AliasALIAS said:
Charlie, just wondering, do the newer Team members have accessed to this forum?
Yes, it's by member group.

Jennifer Garner's publicist is
Nicole King
Baker Winokur Ryder
9100 Wilshire Blvd.
6th Floor West
Beverly Hills CA 90212
310/550-7776
(f)310/550-1701

her agent is

Greg Siegel
Endeavor
9701 Wilshire Blvd.
10th Floor
Beverly Hills CA 90212
310/248-2000
(f)310/248-2020

Michael Vartan's publicist is
Nancy Iannios
Nancy Iannios PR
8271 Melrose Ave.
Suite 102
Los Angeles CA 90046
323/655-4800x204
(f)323/655-8100

Michael Vartan's manager is
Stephen Hanks
252 N. Larchmont Blvd.
Suite 200
Los Angeles CA 90004
323/461-8300

His agent is the same as JG's (Greg Siegel), so see above.

Victor Garber's agent is
Gersh Agency
232 N. Canon Dr.
Beverly Hills CA 90210
310/274-6611
(f)310/274-3923

:lol: hi! Welcome :welcome:

Charlie:

I e-mailed Kate from Vho this morning. I got a response.

thank you for writing! And sorry for not getting back to you sooner. We've been so swamped with mail at our official mailbox.

Right now we're really overwhelmed by stuff we have to do as it is to get involved with anything else. It sounds like a lot of fun though and hope that it works out!!

If you want to send us a link to put on our WNP whenever the festivities begin we'd happy to point them to your site for links!

Thanks again and sorry we can't help right now. : )

Kate
Vartan Ho #1
VartanHo.com

:welcome: We just love the A4 :D

So VHo can't be actively involved? That's too bad because they make up such a large part of the Alias community :( Maybe we could bribe them :lol:

AliasALIAS said:
:welcome: We just love the A4 :D

So VHo can't be actively involved? That's too bad because they make up such a large part of the Alias community :( Maybe we could bribe them :lol:
:lol:

It's basically the same with AliasMedia :(

It's really too bad that both of them can't join. Well at least we can contact them for info. harrasment! :lol: :P They can still participate in the celebration. Oh well, life goes on. Its just gonna be a lot slower this way ;)

Sorry, completely off topic, but since ya'll know know people, find me Kelly Clarkson's people! :lol: I need front row center seats at her concert!

:lol: E you and your Kelly Clarkson obsession! :rolleyes: it's abnormal!

Reply from Souris, basically saying the same thing as Kate:

Thank you for the invitation, but the Safe House Webmistresses are simply too
swamped to take on anything else. With our busy schedules, we are having enough
trouble keeping up with things on our site! Once things are firmed up, we'd be
willing to mention events that are tied to it on our site, if you're interested
in that, but getting involved in the planning would be too much on our plate.

Good luck with a successful celebration!
--
Souris
Vartan Ho #4

I'll contact Amy (Aliasfix) from SD-1. I'm not sure if she can contribute a whole orange (as in contacts or server permissions, etc.) but I'm sure she'd be glad to contribute ideas and help as much as she can. And she can talk to Blake if he's too busy to come here himself.

I talked to Gennie this evening she is suppose to pop her head in here soon :smiley: I still havn't heard back from Lisa :( And gosh if VHo, AB and AM arn't here, and SD-1 is every-other weekend type, that is like everyone! Wow! I mean there are smaller sites... but I can't even think of any of those that are still around... how did we become such a rare race?!

Can you guys think of anyone else?

Alias Online is gone, hopefully Lisa will get back to me! Oh David! At Project Alias!! I will email him, though I know he is BUSY! But we go waaaaaay back! Ohoh what about the guy at Have-Dog? I dont know him at all but maybe try him? Uh.. whoever does it at Dear Sally maybe? Oh, we could get Gill over at Alias Revolution (http://alias.metal-idol.net) in on this probably.

OK I am out of ideas..

~Riika

There are always more people, but they are mostly smaller sites.

Alias Revolution, Alias Addiction, etc.

And then there are a TON of invisionfree forums that are basically all the same.

I'm still hoping on AliasBoards.

I'm here! :D Just found out about all this and don't know what I can do to help, but I'm willing to try! I still need to read through this forum and get all the details you all have so far, but from what I do know, it sounds like a great idea!

Back