You and Me

What a terrible ending! Jack wins. That is just wrong. Now I want them back together raising two or three kids by the end of the story. I also want Jack seriously punished for all the pain he caused Syd and Michael. OK, I know this is your story, but I can put in my wishes can't I?
Thanks for the PM

What a terrible ending! Jack wins. That is just wrong. Now I want them back together raising two or three kids by the end of the story. I also want Jack seriously punished for all the pain he caused Syd and Michael. OK, I know this is your story, but I can put in my wishes can't I?
Thanks for the PM
Hahah!!! They get back together eventually. Does that make you feel a little better? :confused: :P

:P

Thanks!

I HATE YOU SCHPYDADDY!

ok katy i have actual tears in my eyes and i'm at school

oh MAN katy i'm gonna nag and nag and nag you until you do the sequel

*whines* why? WHYYYYYYYYY?

but oh DUDE this has like been the bestest fic ever... :eek:scar: absolutely loved it...

luv juju :harp:

p.s. i don't want it to enndddddddddd :cry:

Oh.... That was so sad.... I am so hating Jack right now. He forced this upon them. Sydney was going to move to be with Vaughn... But, I am very happy that there's going to be a sequel. That hopefully means that things will get better! Can't wait to start reading it!
Thanks for the PM
Veronique

OMG OMG OMG
hands down the best fic i have ever read
AND OMG HE BROKE UP WITH HER (n)
cant wait 4 the sequel
Thanks 4 the pm
please please please pm when u get the sequal up :D :D
im dying 2 see what will happen
Moni xOx :angelic:

:eek: OH.MY.GOD-FATHER
NO she can't hate...well he was an a$$ but still she CAN'T hate him (n)

great ending and i can't wait till the sequel!!!
thanx for the pm's :cool:

D

:cry:

Katy, I can't believe you just finished that fic...

“Go f*** yourself.” She screamed, walking out of his apartment and his life... maybe forever.

And I can't believe that was the very last line! AHH!! You're writing a sequel where everything's ok again, right? ... Right?

*tumbleweed rolls past*

:cry:

*bawls onto Katy's shoulder* Gosh, I can't believe this fic's finished! And the ending too! Cai's horrified that it wasn't a happy fluffy ending! :cry: That was just so evil! Here I was, happily thinking that we were going to get a happy ending but sad that it was going to end... And you destroy all my happy thoughts! AHH! :o_O:

*sigh* But I can't not love you, can I? Because you're just too incredible of a writer to not love... And how I've loved this fic too! Gosh, every single chapter... It's just been awesome :D Such a shame that you had to end it... But it's better that you end it than stretch it on forever and ever and ever, till everyone grows tired of it... BUT YAY! SEQUEL! *jumps up and down* There better be one :rolleyes: :P

One week...

Cai
x

Sorry I have commented in a while, I just caught up. I can't believe thats how it ended! Great story and I can't WAIT for the sequel :D

Monstica said:
OMG OMG OMG
hands down the best fic i have ever read
AND OMG HE BROKE UP WITH HER  (n)
cant wait 4 the sequel
Thanks 4 the pm
please please please pm when u get the sequal up :D  :D
im dying 2 see what will happen
Moni xOx :angelic:
[post="1372436"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OMG! That was soo sweet. :hug: :flowers:

ReedCordial bandit said: