Season 3 1 Month

Did anyone else notcie that we have to wait a whole month for this episode and for any other new episodes?? What are we going to do.

I swear they are trying to drive us all mad!!!

Oh well there are always the wonderful Syd/VAughn scenes from Season 2..can't beat em!

Are you kidding???A month??? I can't go that long w/o a new episode. I have a hard enough time when it's not on for 2 weeks. And I'm not getting Alias season 2 till later this month for the holidays. I CAN'T SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!! :cuss:

Its so awful i realized that awhile ago 5 weeks what do they expect us to do for 5 weeks this completly sucks. I wanna know what happens next :woot:

Look at it another way. ABC might not even know exactly how things go in ep 11. There were no previews of the 11th episode last sunday. :( They might still be messing with it.

well it's the whole christmas break thing and then it's new years. so thats 2 holidays. i can understand the wait. but i want another ep and i want it to be christmasy or new years

Next new ep is Jan. 11, then another one on Jan. 18. Hey, we made it through the summer which was exhaustingly long without any new Alias, so we can make it thorugh the holidays. Think of it as a gift to get out there and enjoy the holiday - whatever it is for you :angelic:

Yeah, waiting five weeks for another episode really sucks. Guess I'll have to watch the first two seasons again until it starts back up.

Im just curious, how did everyone know that Alias would not be on for appx one month. I just found out by logging on here...was it announced on TV or the ABC website? :smiley: gina

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>4 Weeks is torture! Has anyone else heard the plot for the Jan 11th episode, its SOOOO good. I dont know if i'll be able to wait a whole month to find out what happened to syd those 2 years (she finally learns!)</span>

Back