Politics 120 held hostage at Russian school

The death toll is 322, including 155 children, many of them babies. Russian officials say 704 people are in hospital, including 259 children.

I'm speechless...this is beyond horrifying...-_-

The terrorist must have been in a very very very dark place to do such an act of such horror that is beyond comprehension. The world wide fight against terrorism must continue, and people who commit terrorist offenses must be brought to justice for the sake of their victims.

I finally found out a little more about it because we finally got some coverage on it on the news....it disgusted me I saw all these dead poor children and children injured and such...and then they said something about the head homeland security guy not wanting to take part in this when I was thinking * YOU IDIOT THEY MAY NOT LIKE US BUT WE ARE THE BIGGER PEOPLE!* and we have flippen homeland security that is being used for supposed "terrorists" and were spending millions of dollers every day just to have it so why not help russia...and bush is like they didn't help us like this was some flippen *you'll owe me a favour* felgercarb! I mean screw what russia did help the POOR CHILDREN!
Agh I couldn't stop crying yesterday and it was all over the papers and my friends daughter saw some of the pictures so she cried with me........

AliasHombre said:
Mabye we should kill all the terrorists so this never happens again.  Wait, I think we're trying to already.
[post="989373"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Cmon man lets stay on topic here. I don't agree with what you just said. Republicans of late like to avoid the whole "Where is Osama" question. Or the whole lets let Al-Sadr go and recruit more people so he can come back to Najaf and terrorize us even more.

I can't believe these Russians are so incompetent in hostage situations. The same thing happened a few years ago in that theatre hostage situation. This is completely unacceptable. Killing adults is one thing, but to kill that many kids in a rescue attempt is disgusting. There are some serious reforms needed in management over there. Hopefully Putin can get the job done.

VaughnsAHottie said:
I finally found out a little more about it because we finally got some coverage on it on the news....it disgusted me I saw all these dead poor children and children injured and such...and then they said something about Bush not wanting to take part in this when I was thinking * YOU IDIOT THEY MAY NOT LIKE US BUT WE ARE THE BIGGER PEOPLE!* and we have flippen homeland security that is being used for supposed "terrorists" and were spending millions of dollers every day just to have it so why not help russia...and bush is like they didn't help us like this was some flippen *you'll owe me a favour* felgercarb! I mean screw what russia did help the POOR CHILDREN!
[post="989292"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What are you talking about? Bush did offer assistance to the Russians.

Bush offers support in resolving Russia hostage crisis: Kremlin
Powell renews US offer to help Russia in Ossetia hostage crisis

Spike said:
Cmon man lets stay on topic here. I don't agree with what you just said. Republicans of late like to avoid the whole "Where is Osama" question. Or the whole lets let Al-Sadr go and recruit more people so he can come back to Najaf and terrorize us even more.

I can't believe these Russians are so incompetent in hostage situations. The same thing happened a few years ago in that theatre hostage situation. This is completely unacceptable. Killing adults is one thing, but to kill that many kids in a rescue attempt is disgusting. There are some serious reforms needed in management over there. Hopefully Putin can get the job done.
[post="989427"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It is on topic. After all, terroroists with ties to Al Queda did this.

Yes I guess you were on topic but lets try to keep this topic strictly on Russia and their terrorists......or else it'll turn this thread into another bashing each other thread :lol:

VaughnsAHottie said:
Yes I guess you were on topic but lets try to keep this topic strictly on Russia and their terrorists......or else it'll turn this thread into another bashing each other thread :lol:
[post="989963"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
This is not Russia's problem. And Sept. 11 was not just America's problem. Terrorism is the worlds problem, like it or not.

Ok i m ready to post here now.

Like WTF is going on!!?? WTF is wrong with people!! WTF is wrong with the world!! That was just horrible. I hope those MF get whats coming to them. Like WTF!!!

Sorry about all that...

Street_Soldier said:
Ok i m ready to post here now.

Like WTF is going on!!??  WTF is wrong with people!!  WTF is wrong with the world!!  That was just horrible.  I hope those MF get whats coming to them.  Like WTF!!! 

Sorry about all that...
[post="991307"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Were those the kind of thoughts you had after 9/11?

I've heard about this and it's just awful. They released a video tape of the terrorists and where they help all those innocent people..they're saying that these Chechnyan rebels are being backed by Al-Queada on this one. It's sickening to see what lengths terrorist go to. I despise each and every one of them...i can't believe they would pick children out of everything to demonstrate who they are :angry: It's unbelievable. I feel so bad bc some of those students watched their parents being shot and vice versa...that's so horrific. Those children will seriously be permanently scarred because of this incident. I feel so sorry for all of them :(

Back