18 or Older

Haha yeah. It's more fun when you can laugh at yourselves about it later.

Like, one time this summer, at my friend's apartment, the fun drunk part was starting to wear off, and my friend started crying and stuff and that made me cry. And then the next day, we were like "we are such freaks!"

I drank when I was 14 ;) . Not accessively or nothing, but I had a few.

And Leah, I hate the fact that drinks can make you all emotional, and make you say things. Then you wake up the next day and the first thing I think is, "Holy felgercarb, what did I say last night". :blink:

smegheadalways said:
...Then you wake up the next day and the first thing I think is, "Holy felgercarb, what did I say last night". :blink:
and sometimes also: why is there 3 girls in my bed? WHAT happened last night :P

agjell said:
smegheadalways said:
...Then you wake up the next day and the first thing I think is, "Holy felgercarb, what did I say last night".  :blink:
and sometimes also: why is there 3 girls in my bed? WHAT happened last night :P
I can say that's never happened to me. :lol: But it happened to a friend of mine. He woke up the next day next to this girl that he knew from track, but he had no clue HOW they had gotten there or what they had done. He had to go do some investigating to see if they actually slept together. He was very worried about this.

And well, alcohol is a depressant, so I guess it makes sense that it makes you emotional.

LOL.

It does make your emotions go all over the place :rolleyes: . I can honesty say I've never woke up with 3 girls in my bed :lol: .

luckily i always remember what i've done. everybody reacts different on alcohol, or maybe they just havent drunk enough yet ;)

K. Ackles said:
I resent that! I've been drunk as a sailor, and I remember evry bit of it. I had no control over it, but I remembered!
you are just as lucky as me, its nice to know whats happening when you're drunk :smiley:

some of my friends never remember a thing. we have to tell them everything the day after. it often turns out to be good stories though :D

K. Ackles said:
Takes a load of the mind when you wake up the next morning. At least you know who you had crazy drunken sex with ;)
that isnt always a good thing, though :thinking:

:lol:

Back