22 episodes - NOT 20

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
Yes, Alias will still air in January.

But the news about it being 20 episodes never came from an official source I think. It was TV Guide's Matt Roush who gave the wrong information. Shame on him. Season 4 will be a full season. A full 22-episode season!

"And don't believe what TV Guide is saying. I have it on highest authority that it's a full-season pickup--22 episodes, nothing less. (Hurrah!)"

Just in case you missed if of course since this was reported on Alias-Media.com:

After talking to McPherson, I actually have big faith that this guy knows his stuff--even, gulp, when it comes to Alias.

"The biggest problem with Alias is it loses its momentum," he said. "The viewers kept getting interrupted with repeats, and to me, it felt smart to come out with consecutive episodes."

This made me giddy: "JJ came to me at the end of this season," McPherson explained. "He said, 'I want to get back to what really inspired me about this show.' I guess he had seen 13 Going on 30. He saw that light in Jennifer Garner. And he wanted to get that heart back in the show. So, we wanted to give him enough time and a good platform to launch that."

And don't believe what TV Guide is saying. I have it on highest authority that it's a full-season pickup--22 episodes, nothing less. (Hurrah!)

YES!

Now I can rest easy. I was pissed about that. Real pissed. 2 epis are 2 epis. I don't wanna miss 2 epis, do YOU?

That's good news!! So we wont be missing out, we'll just have to wait for them, and it's gonna be good times from january :jump:

ivand67 said:
Yes, Alias will still air in January.

But the news about it being 20 episodes never came from an official source I think. It was TV Guide's Matt Roush who gave the wrong information. Shame on him. Season 4 will be a full season. A full 22-episode season!

"And don't believe what TV Guide is saying. I have it on highest authority that it's a full-season pickup--22 episodes, nothing less. (Hurrah!)"

Just in case you missed if of course since this was reported on Alias-Media.com:

After talking to McPherson, I actually have big faith that this guy knows his stuff--even, gulp, when it comes to Alias.

"The biggest problem with Alias is it loses its momentum," he said. "The viewers kept getting interrupted with repeats, and to me, it felt smart to come out with consecutive episodes."

This made me giddy: "JJ came to me at the end of this season," McPherson explained. "He said, 'I want to get back to what really inspired me about this show.' I guess he had seen 13 Going on 30. He saw that light in Jennifer Garner. And he wanted to get that heart back in the show. So, we wanted to give him enough time and a good platform to launch that."

And don't believe what TV Guide is saying. I have it on highest authority that it's a full-season pickup--22 episodes, nothing less. (Hurrah!)

YES!

Now I can rest easy. I was pissed about that. Real pissed. 2 epis are 2 epis. I don't wanna miss 2 epis, do YOU?
well this is great news! I am really happy about this!

I think everything will work out just fine!

The only way I will get pissed is if Alias gets innterrupted for the superbowl or award shows! :angry:

yeh, 22 episodes would make me :smiley:

and the more i think about it, the more i like this January idea...because while the wait will be inconvenient, when January rolls around and they are shown back to back, I will be one happy camper ;)

*grumble* stupid person who said twenty and caused an uproar in the alias commercial better never come within 20 feet of an alias fan ;)

im glad to hear the news. thanks for posting!

*grumble* stupid person who said twenty and caused an uproar in the alias commercial better never come within 20 feet of an alias fan

:lol: .....a rabid Alias fan is definitly someones worst nightmare

but Holy Mother Irina--I thank my lucky stars that its 22 and not 20...

can you seriously imagine the destruction all of us could cause if we decided to get together and force abc to do whatever we wanted?

sculder said:
The only way I will get pissed is if Alias gets innterrupted for the superbowl or award shows! :angry:
ABC better interrupt Alias when the Super Bowl is on ... I am sure the real fans of the show will watch it anyway ... but it wouldn't be wise to have a new episode go against a Super Bowl, which attracts more than 40 million viewers ...

and as for the Oscars ... well, they are gonna interrupt it anyways ... so, two to three sundays won't be no new Alias ... and thats better anyways ...

Back