22 episodes - NOT 20

Kristin also said in her chat that she got the information straight from J.J. Abrams himself, so let's hope if anyone would know the true story, it would be him. Such a relief! :D

Not sure if this belongs here but.....

Kristen over at E said that there would be a full season (22 episodes) next season, most other places said only 20 eps (she said these reports were wrong). I think Kristen may be wrong. Being the crazy fan I am, I looked at the calendar for 2005 and you just can't fit in 22 episodes and still be done in May. Assuming the show comes back on January 2nd and is pe-empted twice (the Superbowl and the Oscars) and airs 20 episodes it will finish up on 5/29. If it shows 22 eps, it will finish up on June 12th..this won't happen as the TV season always ends in May.

According to her, JJ told her there would be JJ episodes but I wonder....

Note that the 20 ep info came from multiple sources . . .

Moving to behind the scenes . . .
;) ✌️

verdantheart said:
Note that the 20 ep info came from multiple sources . . .
right...and kristen "i got it from jj" hmm...doesnt really seem like the truth...but who knows?!?! maybe she is right!

Kristin is wrong, like half of the time. Remember when "Lena was returning"? I have nothing against her, it's just that you shouldn't be so sure of yourself.
-Freelancer

FreelancerJ90 said:
Kristin is wrong, like half of the time. Remember when "Lena was returning"? I have nothing against her, it's just that you shouldn't be so sure of yourself.
-Freelancer
haha yah...i feel like most of the stuff she just says for power play...like HEY LOOK AT ME I CAN CONFIRM EVERYTHING EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT TRUE.

this is from spoilerfix.com

Scout asks "How come "Alias" only got a 20 episode pickup instead of the usual 22 episodes?" ABC claims it's because they want fans to enjoy an unniterrupted run of episodes. Why only 20 episodes? Count the Sundays starting January 9 to May 22 and you get 20. That's taking into account that Alias will run EVERY Sunday no matter what (no matter the Superbowl, the Oscars, the Grammys, etc.). What ABC wants to do is have a season without weeks off because weeks off is what kills such a show as Alias for which remembering what happened before is important.

see, it hasnt actually been necessarily picked up for 22.

I hope Alias has been picked up for 22 episodes. If they are going to make us wait until January it's the least they could do. I don't think ending in May should be a big deal as more stations are going the less traditional route so ending in May may not be as important as people think. NBC I believe is starting their fall season in August and Fox is doing a year round thing.

Back