24 Season 4

xinli11

Cadet
The title is self explanatory, so have at it folks. Having just seen the first hour, I've gotta say. WOW!! started much better than Season 3's premiere. And man does that new lady at CTU piss me off. She is such a moron. She should just step aside and let jack take over, which he is doing anyway. Stupid b**** can't get s*** done. If Jack were in charge, none of this would've happened in the first place.

wow. yes. i just started watching 24 and i must say. i havent given it enough credit. i think this season premiere was better than alias' season 4 premiere. but it was in no way funnier. (marshall still rocks my socks) the new boss erin driscoll definitely is gonna be stupid like all those nsc liaisons to the cia in alias. i am definitely going to be watching 24 more often now.

I just want to shoot her. OMG...I secretly wish the terrorists would come after her next and kill her on teh spot. Then Jack can take over CTU. I mean that one dude they had in custody for like 30 minutes was like "i'll never tell..." and Jack walks in there for like 30 seconds, shoots him in the leg and screached like a little girl. That's our jack.

and isn't it hilarious that the araz master plan is put more in jeopardy by the clueless american girlfriend then by anything driscol has done?

And that new black chick that just joined the show in hour 4, she really pisses me off too. She's like some Sherry Palmer clone. I can see that manipulative streak in her. I guess every season has to have one. Sherry Palmer, her, and Amarosa from the Apprentice. THose three women I would gladly see being tortured using Alias style techniques in real life.

Ok, that was a little overkill. But I Really hate all three of thsoe women, even though two of them are not real :smiley: And going back to how great Jack is, if like people just listens to jack and do everything he says, this show wouldn't be called 24. It would be called just 4.

Xin Li

I have totally fallen in love with 24! It is one of the best shows on TV, great characters, a story line worth following etc.. I mean, at the end of the seasons I am always like holy felgercarb how did we get here

now this season looks like it is going to be way confusing but fun... I LOVED how jack just shot that guy in the leg. awesome. I swear.

I miss Tony and Michelle :(

How good is the new season. Haven't watched episode 5 yet, but the first four eps are so intense its crazy. Love the pace its setting... its all happening so quick. Going to watch eppy five very soon! :D

This season has been excellent. And though I will always love my Alias people the most, 24 has been better than Alias this season. And that was very hard for me to say, but it's true. I'm on the edge of my seat from beginning to end of every episode so far this year.

And what can be better than the Terror!Family?

tippinlover said:
This season has been excellent.  And though I will always love my Alias people the most, 24 has been better than Alias this season.  And that was very hard for me to say, but it's true.  I'm on the edge of my seat from beginning to end of every episode so far this year.
[post="1193691"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm the same for sure. I love Alias, and its soo good this year, but I find 24 much more enguaging this year than ever before. Its so hard to say that, but I look forward to 24 just a smidge more than Alias this year! :blush:
Its gone back to the first season brilliance and then some. I love it.

Tony is back!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

What a ripper out of the blue twist. Gotta love it! :D

It was great to see him, and that was the right way to bring him back in. After what he did last season, it was implausible for him to keep his security clearance. I like the way the new computer nerd is being shown too--just like the real thing . . . really competent but socially inept. :lol: He really came through. But of course, the bad guys still have enough going to keep Jack busy!

But who didn't know that the one character a Nina from the moment she walked in? I can't believe that the CTU guys aren't catching on yet . . . especially with that "personal phone call" . . . <_<

Surely there can't be yet another double-agent inside the CTU?. We only just got 24 started in the UK, so i've only seen the first two hours, but I can't believe another insider is gonna come out the woodwork. How unlucky can one anti-terrorist office be?!.

For the record as well, I agree 24 has started superbly. I had my doubts it would work with virtually a completely new cast, but it seems to have given the show new life. If it maintains the excellence of it's opening two hours, it's gonna be one hell of a series.

Alias still rules the TV tree though!... (y)

verdantheart said:
It was great to see him, and that was the right way to bring him back in. After what he did last season, it was implausible for him to keep his security clearance. I like the way the new computer nerd is being shown too--just like the real thing . . . really competent but socially inept. :lol: He really came through. But of course, the bad guys still have enough going to keep Jack busy!

But who didn't know that the one character a Nina from the moment she walked in? I can't believe that the CTU guys aren't catching on yet . . . especially with that "personal phone call" . . . <_<
[post="1194792"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, I'm going to be pretty frustrated if she is a "Nina Clone" and the Unit doesn't figure it out. Other than that, it's been a great season so far.

Oh awesome... V (verdantheart) watches 24!

What a smart girl!

Anyways, can someone tell me a little bit about Tony?

And not that I'm planning to leave this specific forum, but what is the best forum out there for 24? I got some sites but it's hard to find the good ones. Basically, the Alias-Media and AllAlias for 24. Anyone?

I just watched the first 8 episodes of 24 - over 4 nights. I had never watched any episodes of this show before and I am STUNNED. I feel like an idiot for not having watched this show in its first 3 years.

This is awesome - the way Jack got inside the warehouse to save Heller and Audrey (that was intense!) the struggle in the garage (and apparently how Tony was there to save them, kinda like if Will came back this season to save Sydney's life, but I don't know much about Tony, obviously).

And Marianne - whoa!!! A BIG YAY FOR EDGAR!!!

But what happened to Marianne at the end of the 2 PM hour?! Did she hit her head in the car or something!??? Is she dead?!?? They found she was the mole thanx to Edgar and Sarah will be OK I guess, but I can't wait to find out what will happen with Marianne... maybe she'll have amnesia because she hit her head?

And obviously the terrorists planted that bomb to make sure Marianne wouldn't be caught, but she wasn't able to open the door of the car.

Aisha Tyler is GREAT! You see, this is the way Lauren should have been from the beginning of Season 3. Bad from the beginning!

And will Chloe be bacK? I liked her, she was cool.

And do you guys think that Heller's son is up to something? Did he withhold the info he knew about his father's abduction?

OK... that's enough questions I guess!

Wait, one last one... when is Jack gonna eat something? Or go to the bathroom?! :D

Looking forward to this weeks eppy... something very big happens! :smiley: It has to now that the nuclear threat is over! And someone has to take over Driscoll's position...

This is my first season watching and I've got to say that I'm completely addicted. It is too awesome!! I love it. I love it so much in fact that after watching the first two episodes I went out and bought season 1...and am planning to get 2 and 3 as well.

Oh, you asked about Tony . . . well, I guess you know he used to be a honcho because they mentioned it. In fact, he was about to be "kicked upstairs." But he got into trouble last season because he was in love with Michelle and she got into some trouble--and he did some dangerous things to try to get her out of it. So he ended up trashing his career . . . :( Which wasn't too good for his future with Michelle or his self-image. That's my "spoiler-minimizing" summary. ^_^

How amazing was the final scene between Chloe and that terrorist?!?

I was screaming and laughing with emotion, it was just a great scene. She even admitted that she was the best on the phone with Edgar. She is just so damn cool. The coolest geek EVER. I mean EVER. I'm sorry, Marshall Flinkman, you rock too, but Chloe is the best.

The very best. Ever. Ever, ever, freaking EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

ivand67 said:
How amazing was the final scene between Chloe and that terrorist?!?

I was screaming and laughing with emotion, it was just a great scene. She even admitted that she was the best on the phone with Edgar. She is just so damn cool. The coolest geek EVER. I mean EVER. I'm sorry, Marshall Flinkman, you rock too, but Chloe is the best.

The very best. Ever. Ever, ever, freaking EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="1317118"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol...I see you feel very strongly about Chloe ^_^

Back