Horror 28 days later

think again...this movie was possibly the biggest waste of 6 bucks in my entire lifetime. cheesy plot, horrible acting, and rediuclously stupid ending are all the perfect ingredients for a dud. This movie has got em all, and more. NOT A SCARY MOVIE.

im not sure if i wanna see that movie but from what youve said i think that i dont want to watch but i probably because i the type of person to say one thing but do another thats one of the flaws about myself i wish and hope to change :smiley:

Yep, I saw it tonight. I wish I would have seen this topic first. I was hoping for a really hoping for a movie that would scare the felgercarb out of me...oh well
It wasnt scary at all. It was a bit strange and eerie at best but still a dud. One part did gross me out though....*shudders*

It was really weird because it looked like it was filmed with a really cheap camera. I thought that was cool...thats about it. And oh yea the only other thing I liked was that the big red-headed guy from Braveheart was in it. ^_^

i wanna watch this movie so bad it looks cool but i asked my teacher about it and she said it was okay but im still going to watch it and i hope it is good i want it to scare the krap out of meeh thats why i love scray movies :P :smiley:

hahahaha
that part that really grossed me out was when Jim was beating up that guy and smashed his head against the wall then stuck is thumbs in his eyes.
The head bashing didnt bother me...just the thumbs....*shudders.

berry_kyoote_spy88, i was hoping to get the felgercarb scared out of me but....nope...the movie was not successful in doing so. Im still in search of a new movie that will...

I've seen trailers for it online...it doesn't seem to be that scary. I think it's like that thing in the bible about that story. Like the water would turn into blood, there were locusts, and no light. It's a little something like that

yeah, I was so excited for this movie because everything I read about it said that it was going to be this super scary movie, so I was thinking, finally, something that'll scare the felgercarb out of me. Thank goodness my friend's dad managed to get us free tickets for it because, man, this thing was a total waste of time. It wasn't scary at all. Totally disappointing

AgentNicBristow said:
think again...this movie was possibly the biggest waste of 6 bucks in my entire lifetime. cheesy plot, horrible acting, and rediuclously stupid ending are all the perfect ingredients for a dud. This movie has got em all, and more. NOT A SCARY MOVIE.
I totally agree with you!! I went to be scared and I was totally bored out of my mind. I wouldn't reccomend this movie to anyone! (n) (n)

I usually like to see for myself if a movie sucks or not. I never listen to other peoples opinions.
It was really boring for me...but Im sure someone out there likes it...

i think that 28 days later was a really bad movie.everyone was talking durning the movie because it was so bad and about 20 people left ! and it wasnt even scary but it had some sick parts.

Oh poops... i thought this would be scary HUMPH... well was the ending creepy? cuz inall the commercials it's like "the second ending will leave you blahblabh for days"

Back