3.03 Sometimes a Fantasy

What'd you think of this week's episode?

• Best

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Okay

• Bad

• Worst

• Total voters
i like this episode, but i felt that it was--kind of like the season premiere--just a set up for a great episode that will come next week. but i do absolutely adore abigail breslin, the little superhero. she's in little miss sunshine and is amazing. love her to death.
i would like the fantasy meredith had at the beginning. that'd be a hell of a way to wake up. and yay for "damn it! i want to feel like a freakin' lady!"
i liked alex putting his coat around izzie and making her go home. i love him lots.
addison slapping mark = grand. i think i would have to give in to him though.
and cristina making burke put the chicken back together was very nice.
i love the end, where george, izzie and meredith are all in bed together. i love them when they're all together. it's so family-like and cute.
so basically my favourite part was the scenes from the next where MCSTEAMY IS WORKING AT THE HOSPITAL. v. excited.

m-c

I liked this episode :smiley: There wasn't anything huge or special but lots of good little scenes (Alex giving Izzie his coat, Addison slapping Mark etc.)

The superhero girl was cute though I was a bit surprised that it took so long for the doctors to realize what was wrong with her. Hello, she ripped stables out of her hand and didn't bat an eyelid..

Meredith annoys me but she's been doing that always.. Luckily I love the other characters to death so one bad doesn't ruin the whole show..

Meredith annoys me but she's been doing that always.. Luckily I love the other characters to death so one bad doesn't ruin the whole show..

Glad to know I'm not the only one annoyed by Meredith's antics. Seriously (haha, didn't even mean to use that word), sometimes I feel like Grey's Anatomy has turned into "Days of our Surgeons." A little soap action's not bad, but she can overdo it a bit, especially with her whole dating game fiasco.

I liked the episode though, espeically Alex. He was so cute with our little superhero, and the Alex and Izzy moment was just too sweet. I felt so terrible for Addison when she was crying in the closet... good thing McSteamy's here to cheer her up. ;)

I am quite optimistic about this season after tonights episode. Though it did not blow me away, it did set up the potential for greatness in the future.

I thought Alex was great! He's slowly becoming a decent person, I say slowly because of last weeks indiscresion (sp?) with a patient.

I haven't been the biggest Meredith fan in the past, but there's some slight potential for her to grow on me this season. I still really want her to end up with Finn, but I'm sure it won't happen, then what would poor Derek do? I know I'm in the minority, there are just too many Mer/Der fans out there!

I loved the scene with Addison and Meredith. Addison is still one of my favs. If eventually she ended up with Mark, it wouldn't be so bad, I just hope it doesn't happen right away.

I can't wait for next weeks ep . . . a letter from Denny, that's intriguing (that's pretty much all I remember from the preview, but I'm sure I'll see it again).

Well, I hate to say I told people so, but earlier I asked if anyone had the slightest idea if Meredith would be pregnant... well, according to the preveiw, she might.... but sorry, I honestly think she's not, though...

^ if she is, i will be really annoyed. i trust the writers more than that. see, i don't think grey's is that soap opera-y at all, and i think the dating thing is fun rather than stupid. but if she got pregnant, that would be way too dramatic and yucky.

m-c

I liked the episode.
I liked the fact that is what difficult for Izzy to get through SGH's doors. I'm glad she made the decision to try.
Also the little superhero case was a good thing for Alex. Sometimes we think he's not really human but actually he is. I like to hate him as much as I like to like him.
I also liked the little fight between George and Callie.
Cant wait for the next episode. :smiley: