3 weeks to see Victor in ALNM!

I am counting the days till the 9th to see Victor on stage in a musical after 10 years! My sister and I are coming from Spain to see him :woot:
Is anyone from here coming? :D

You´re so lucky!!! :P
i´m from El Salvador and me and my family are travelling to the united states next month but my father wants to go to Orlando and i´m just dieying to go to Los Angeles. But that won´t happend so while you will be watching the beutilful victor garber i´ll be watching mickey mouse with my little brothers. :(
i´m so jealous (in a nice way of course :P )

hey did anybody go to the premiere last night? how was it? i heard that victor´s performance was great but then again that´s not a surprise.

Go to SD-1.com for Spydadfan's review. He was great! He sounds like he thrives to be on stage not on film/TV sets. I am glad for him he was able to do this limited engagement.

A bunch of people from the SD-1 boards got to meet Victor after Friday night's performance. He was very gracious to them. Oh, how I wish I could have been there! :cloud9:

I think the stage is really Victor's first love. I hope he gets to do more work like this after "Alias" ends.

Back