Leaving For Almost 3 Weeks

NOOOOOOOOO!!! BOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :depressed: :( I shoulda come back earlier... darn... humph... I'll misssss you mooore then I do now :lol: :thinking: well, I hope ya have lotsa fun ^_^

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
NOOOOOOOOO!!! BOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :depressed: :( I shoulda come back earlier... darn... humph... I'll misssss you mooore then I do now :lol: :thinking: well, I hope ya have lotsa fun ^_^
are you back JO ?? :D

Here is my trip so far. I just copied what I wrote in my Live Journal, but Ill edit it a bit so yall will know what Im talking about ;)

First of all my trip on thursday was just horrible. I was so sick and not because I was flying because that never bothers me and plus I threw up twice at the Sacramento airport. Man I feel like s*** that whole day until I landed in New Orleans.

Anyway here is what I put in my Journal....

Ok so I got to O.S. (my home town) Thursday. So far Ive had lots and lots of fun. Thursday I met my sis at my grandpas house then we went to mcalisters to eat and see Jen,Justin, and Sarah. Daniel told me he couldn't make it and then showed up and I jumped on him and caused a scene.
Anway, we really didn't do anything for Halloween. Daniel and I hung out at his house then called Kyle and then did more of nothing so we went to Wal-Mart and did even more of nothing. Yep it was great. Even though we didn't do anything...I enjoyed it.
Saturday Daniel and I woke up then went downtown to the madness (it was a little art festival where just about everyone from the whole damn town goes to) . We walked around with Eric and didn't buy anything. Then Daniel and I went to see "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" Holy s***!!! That scared me s***less!!! It was so awesome. The whole time I sat with my knees up to my chest and my hands on my face so I could watch through my fingers...ya know...to protect me...hahahaha hmmmmm.
After the movie I had Daniel drop me off at my aunts so I could say bye to my mom then I went back to Daniel's to hang out with him and Sarah and watch a boxing match. Sarah went home and Daniel and I just hung out...for some reason I really dont remember what we did. hmmmm....then we went to bed.
My sis came and got me the next morning and we went to the mall to buy some stuff. Then I went to my dads and did nothing.
Yesterday Daniel came and got me and we went to the mall. Daniel had one special fella with him. Yea he was a bit off. He went and chased some girl down while carrying french fries to hit on her. We dropped the guy off and went back to Daniel's and Daniel punched me in the ass and I couldn't move so we were just sitting there cracking up and trying to beat eachothers asses. That was fun but my ass still hurts like hell.
Anyway I am BABBLING LIKE A *h**e.
Jen is coming to get me tomorrow and I am staying with her until Sunday at USA (her dorm room). Daniel is coming Friday or Saturday and I don't know if Sarah is coming. We are gonna have some damn fun dammit!!!!

daniel punched your ass... :ermm: how interesting :lol:

dayum you guys should have had some fun at walmart! remember that whole list of things to do??! :lol: heee

BOBO :byesad: why what has the world deprived me of the people i care about the people i have known to love.... i will mist thee, i will miss thee well... SILLY me i thought u were leaving forever

LOL OHHHHHHHHH have a great trip i hope u have fun take pictures :D and i cna't wait til you come back :D

~sydney aka BB

lol BB
I took some pictures last night but they were on my friends digital camera so she will have to send them to me when I get back home.
Guys just a little over a week left. ;)

Yep Ill be on for the East Coast Alias chat tonight. ;)

Back