Leaving For Almost 3 Weeks

yall are so sweet ^_^ I feel so loved ^_^

Siri, don't worry
I will take the poo brown hairties and the radioactive ones with me to MS
She will never get them!!!
NEVAH!!!!!

K guys Im gonna go ahead and say my goodbye
its about 12:45 right now and Im just trying to check and make sure I have everything. I will be leaving my house for the airport at about 3:45 am.
Im gonna miss yall alot and hopefully when I go to my sisters dorm to stay the night I will have some time to get on and let you know that I made it.
Im so nervous and excited right now. I haven't seen my friends,my sis,her friend(also like a big sis),her boyfriend(like a brother to me),my dad or any of my other family in MS since July or longer.
Im going to try to spend as much time with them as possible so I can't promise that I will be able to get on too often.
So if I don't make it on again...I'll talk to yall in about 3 weeks.
Bye

PS-
nance and Siri don't have any huge hairtie wars without me ;)

Vaughn_Lovah said:
K guys Im gonna go ahead and say my goodbye
its about 12:45 right now and Im just trying to check and make sure I have everything. I will be leaving my house for the airport at about 3:45 am.
Im gonna miss yall alot and hopefully when I go to my sisters dorm to stay the night I will have some time to get on and let you know that I made it.
Im so nervous and excited right now. I haven't seen my friends,my sis,her friend(also like a big sis),her boyfriend(like a brother to me),my dad or any of my other family in MS since July or longer.
Im going to try to spend as much time with them as possible so I can't promise that I will be able to get on too often.
So if I don't make it on again...I'll talk to yall in about 3 weeks.
Bye

PS-
nance and Siri don't have any huge hairtie wars without me ;)
Well I guess my plan didnt work with Bobo :confused:

*runs around going nuts*

bobo is goone... she's gone she's goone.. NOOOOO :thud:

::throws poop, pink, purple, radioactive green hair ties around:: :Ph34r:

gaaaah me miss you bobo :( have fun but not too much fun :mellow: :lol: :confused:

Back