Season 4 4.14 Title

Rambaldi52 said:
I like this title. First thing that came to mind for me was the game Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorrow. That was about the release of bio-weapons so I'm pretty sure the Pandora will refer to some terrible event.
[post="1117795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thats what I was thinking!! Maybe its a rambaldi bio weapon?

:woot: ei! maybe we'll get Lara Croft to guest star on this one... :lol:

...who will win? Angelina's or Jennifer's lips? :lol: :lol:

Angelina has better lips- sorry jen!! ( to answer your question, Cecilia)

So whats the whole story about Pandora's box- something to do with creation, temptation, destruction, and a curse....

sounds pretty cool...

i agree about the lips. :lol: i've only seen the first one; i remember when i did, my dad was cracking jokes about her lips for hours afterwards...

The title sounds interesting. Maybe Rambaldi found pandora box or a box that is like the myth containing a plague like virus??? And as Sydney is the chosen one and will 'render the greatest power unto utter deselation'. She might find it and instead of unleashing it on the world, doesn't. Just a theory and a little far fetched, but it could happen - it is alias!

It's a Vaughn-centric episode being filmed now. It is my understanding that half of it was shot while Jen was scheduled off for SNL.

This title sounds creepy at best. It could mean opening up a world unknown to us. Strange things do happen in Alias and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was Rambaldi related. He's finally coming back into the picture. :D

perilousgirl said:
It's a  Vaughn-centric episode being filmed now.  It is my understanding that half of it was shot while Jen was scheduled off for SNL.
[post="1164509"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

fearlesswe said:
Vaughn finds out stuff about his family that could send him over the edge
so I hear.
[post="1170182"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
From what I hear your both right.
'Vaughn is drawn into a deadly situation that could finally provide him with the truth about his father, but at what cost…?'
I can't belive it!
So I think that the episode definately has something to do with pandora's box and Vaughn's fathers secrets.

Truth takes time was a great episode by the first guy (already forgot his name)

and...

someone quoted the prophecy the "utter desolation" about sydney. i am still kinda confused about that. i thought in season 3, the whole rambaldi sperm and her egg was her "brings his works unto utter desolation".... oh my i am confused...

I am convinced this is Rambaldi and links right back to the 'Irina' box from the middle of S3. After all, I think we all know the connotations of 'Pandora' and a box from Greek mythology. It started me thinking more about the 'Irina' box & the unanswered questions around it.

Okay, the 'Irina' box at some point was found by Sloane, who opened it and placed inside the Di'Regno heart to hide it after he built & used 'Il Diree'. However, we were told in 'The Frame' that the box had not been opened since the time of Rambaldi & was the key to 'The Passenger', which we know is now Nadia, but is also believed to be a bio-weapon. So, what the hell did Rambaldi originally put in that box?. Surely he didn't build a box, with Irina's name on linked to her daughter, in which he placed nothing & hid for 500 years until it was meant for Sloane to hide Di'Regno's heart in & protect 'Il Diree'?. Why go to all that trouble?. There had to be something in there & Sloane must know what it is, all part of his endgame.

This is either a big point J. J & co will come back to, maybe in Pandora, or it's a gaping plot hole that'll just be ignored. I hope it's the former. Whatever, I think it'll be an important ep, not least because i've just heard an important character will pop up in it... :cool:

AJB said:
I am convinced this is Rambaldi and links right back to the 'Irina' box from the middle of S3. After all, I think we all know the connotations of 'Pandora' and a box from Greek mythology. It started me thinking more about the 'Irina' box & the unanswered questions around it.

Okay, the 'Irina' box at some point was found by Sloane, who opened it and placed inside the Di'Regno heart to hide it after he built & used 'Il Diree'. However, we were told in 'The Frame' that the box had not been opened since the time of Rambaldi & was the key to 'The Passenger', which we know is now Nadia, but is also believed to be a bio-weapon. So, what the hell did Rambaldi originally put in that box?. Surely he didn't build a box, with Irina's name on linked to her daughter, in which he placed nothing & hid for 500 years until it was meant for Sloane to hide Di'Regno's heart in & protect 'Il Diree'?. Why go to all that trouble?. There had to be something in there & Sloane must know what it is, all part of his endgame.

This is either a big point J. J & co will come back to, maybe in Pandora, or it's a gaping plot hole that'll just be ignored. I hope it's the former. Whatever, I think it'll be an important ep, not least because i've just heard an important character will pop up in it... :cool:
[post="1232079"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ahh this all so confusing!!! I wonder what was in the box???

I also read that

Marshall questions Jack about his health in this episode. What's that all about? Is he going to get some mysterious illness?

well, i'm mad at Vaughn from the preview. well, i never really liked him. i'm like Jack, i think he has no spine. but seriously, WTF is going on?!?!

It is looking like what is in Pandora's Box is some answers that Syd and Vaughn (and us) have been looking for - but instead of helping and bringing about resolution - they will just bring more trouble.

spy41 said:
Pandora - The first woman, bestowed upon humankind as a punishment for Prometheus's theft of fire. Entrusted with a box containing all the ills that could plague people, she opened it out of curiosity and thereby released all the evils of human life.

Vaughn's supposed to be a bit dark in the middle of the season, maybe it refers to him possibly, just a guess.
[post="1115403"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
wow! she wrote it 5 months ago and its pertty accurte! :D

Back