Thanks to DeputyDirector here at AllAlias.com:

Tentative info for #4.15:

Title: "Another Mister Sloane"
Written by: Luke McMullen

Info could change...

--Mandy :angelic:

what the bloody heck is that?!?!!?!?

daaaaaaaang cant wait to see that

haha maybe sloane clones himself hahahaha oh no wait thats too scary to even joke about :hide:

yeah...the episode titles are usually extremely vague...this one seems to scream "New Villian!" but maybe they're just trying to get us talking by releasing a fake title that would get us talking? After all, it wouldn't be the first time they'd moved or changed something about an episode.

Tiger<O> said:
yeah...the episode titles are usually extremely vague...this one seems to scream "New Villian!" but maybe they're just trying to get us talking by releasing a fake title that would get us talking? After all, it wouldn't be the first time they'd moved or changed something about an episode.
[post="1172292"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
well they've never changed the episode title, they moved the order though. :blink:
--mandy :angelic:

Joel Grey is supposed to guest star as Sloane's brother so I guess it's what the title is referring to... :smiley:

Cecile69 said:
Joel Grey is supposed to guest star as Sloane's brother so I guess it's what the title is referring to... :smiley:
[post="1172489"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

SLOANE HAS A BROTHER?! :jawdrop: :shocked:

yendys47 said:
:thud:

STOP READINGGGGGGGGGGGGG 🇳🇴
[post="1172602"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oy. some self control Cynthia :P

mystery_chick said:
oy. some self control Cynthia :P
[post="1172606"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yea...very little will power 🇳🇴

And Mandy....are nicknames gonna be back on the little thing under our sn's?

EDIT: haah you changed it to Cynthia. That's what reminded me of the nicknames thing. :lol:

ya, that's wierd, I dunno where that column went. :blink:

and yes I had a little brain fart there, I was like hmmmm... yendy... hmm... bah! :lol: ya. :mellow:
--mandy :angelic:

Agreed weird title, But "Welcome to Liberty Village" sounds terrrible and it looks AWESOME!

Who knows, don't judge an episode based on it's name.

maybe It's Sloane's evil twin (haha ya, like that's possible :lol: ) and it was actually him who had an affair with Irina and Nadia is actually Sloane's niece! :eek:

:mellow:

Back