Season 5 5.08 Title

^^^ good thinking!

but omg LMAO! this has got to be the funniest title in Alias history :rotflmao:

and Bob Bristow doesn't seem that bad :lol: but no, Syd's having a girl! she has tooooo!!

and Bob Bristow doesn't seem that bad :lol: but no, Syd's having a girl! she has tooooo!!

Well, this is Alias, ya gotta have a girl Sydney! Named Isabelle.

Bob is the best title ever. Andmaybe it means something like Tuesday, which meant that it started out normal then you get buried alive. Maybe they meet Bob who seems normal but turns out not to be.

I know bad theory. But how am I supposed to interpret BOB?

^^ hahaha good point! maybe this is when she delivers the baby? iono, but still, you've got to be kidding me. Bob. BOB?!?!?! the heck? lol

*struggles to breathe*

:rotflmao:

Never EVER in a million years would I have guessed they would name an Alias episode 'Bob'. But I can't say I don't love it!

:laughbounce:

Isn't Bob the name everyone kids around w/? LOL I think this has got to be one of the worst names ever. By the way, isn't bob usually a gay name? J/K!!

My friend pointed this out to me. Remember in episdoe 2 "...1..." when Syd was talking to Marshall and Carrie walked in and he told her he was talking to Bob? What if Carrie finds out who Bob really is and finds out they never left the CIA and help Syd with her pregnancy?!

wow good idea!

Hahaha

Bob

That's definately on my funny name's list

My friend pointed this out to me. Remember in episdoe 2 "...1..." when Syd was talking to Marshall and Carrie walked in and he told her he was talking to Bob? What if Carrie finds out who Bob really is and finds out they never left the CIA and help Syd with her pregnancy?!

That is a good idea!

Maybe BOB is an acronym for maybe Baby On Board ??

Hey! I was going to say that! Now I have to come up with a different acronym: Booze on Buses... Butt Out Bush... Break Out Boogie... <-- Maybe they have to bust someone out of jail! While dancing! The musical episode of Alias is finally upon us!

Ergh. Musical Alias. -_-

maybe we all need to stop laughing at the name of the episode and simply wait until it actually airs....

But this is too much fun!

Wait! Maybe they spelt the name backwards to confuse us! See, look: boB. It makes perfect sense now!

Hmm....after watching the promo that aired after the show.....i feel like 'bob' might be the name sark gives rachel....you know when they r dating or going out...etc...

Hmm....after watching the promo that aired after the show.....i feel like 'bob' might be the name sark gives rachel....you know when they r dating or going out...etc...

I totally agree! I mean it's not like he can tell her his name is Julian Sark.

freakforalias, I love your Syd banner.

About BOB, um, I haven't read any of the spoilers lately so I have no clue, but if it's about Syd's baby, it's not necessarily named Bob... maybe B.O.B. will be the initials, remember Syd said she likes the name Owen (hehe)
and
as Syd may name the baby Bristow rather than Vaughn or Mishaux or some hypenated surname. probably, this baby will be just a straight up Bristow.
but I have a feeeling it's not about the baby. This Bob is something else, most likely.

Yes. According to ABC and AOL, "BOB" will air on Wednesday, November 23, at 10:00 pm.

I'm sticking to the rythm that Sarkie is BOB. Why? Well...(1) the trailer told us that Rachel slept with a BOB, that BOB knows her as her alias and that Sark calls her by her alias when they re-meet.
Uh...that's all I got for the whole Sark is BOB.

Yes. According to ABC and AOL, "BOB" will air on Wednesday, November 23, at 10:00 pm.

I just checked it out.. ABC says BOB will air on December 8th.. which means Thursday... the previews said A NEW night..Wed the 7th.. so I'm confused. But I do think we won't see Alias for two weeks :::::crawling into cocoon::::

:redhair:

Back