Season 5 5.11 Title

It obviously has to do with Sydney's baby, but I wonder what it could be about. Hmm...

I don't like the title. I don't know why, but I just don't care for it very much. It doesn't seem like an Alias-style title to me, I guess. I don't know.

-- Josh

we have a title ... yeah :woot:

well, it could also be about Irina's maternal instincts towards Syd and Nadia ... not sure, but could be ... ;)

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

At least we have another titile besides just S.O.S.

Now if only we could get a date. lol. That would be like the best day!

I'm like REALLY mad. I had a meeting with my band last night, and one of our fundraisers is going to a resturant and working there. And I wouldn't mind doing that.... BUT ITS ON MARCH 9TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I might not go. 'Cause I'm thinking thats when episodes 10 and 11 are going to air, if not, 12 we be that day.

But aside from that I'm glad that we finnaly have something! Its doesn't surprise me that it has some form of "Maternity" in it.

Though, I wonder what the "instinct" is???? sugestions? I'm thinking Vaughn is alive! lol, maybe Syd will see some sort of clue while she is on that boat! God I hope so

10 + 11 are airing as a two-hour special on March 2nd. And the reason that 11 has that title....

In the second hour, Syd has the baby

I think that sounds like a very good title. It will have to do with all of the parents of the show,. Lost likely Syd becasue of her baby, but it also could have to do with Irina and her craziness, lol :smiley: , and if it has to do with my favourite characters (Irina and Sydney), then I'm happy!

~Andrea :angelic:

I'm pretty sure its gona be 2 do with syd n the baby... maybe she has to pretect it in someway from evil prophet five ppl...

It makes sense that it was be about Irena and Sydney AND Sydney and her baby. We can't just see what we saw at the end of the last episode (Horizon) and leave it at that. We have to have MORE!

I just can't what to see if she has a boy or a girl...but I am leaning towards the baby being a girl.

Sounds good!!
The baby is coming!!
I heared something interesting about this ep., but i forgot it.
anyways, can't wait for alias to be back because i am seriously deprived of my weekly/daily does!
COME BACK ALIAS!!

Maybe Syd's maternal instincts will be seen in this episode.. she protects her baby from something what is gonna hurt the baby... :rolleyes:

wow, im so excited for the baby!!
cant wait to c what happens with her and irina too!
is the date set though, cuz ive seen no promos

Back