A Christmas Wish

Duuude! Like...duuuuuuude! This fic is beyond great! Its like...super great! ( :bouncelaugh: )

That chapter was just so heart warming. At one stage I was almost crying! I feel so sorry for Sydney... :( She tries to give her kids all she can while teaching them not to take pity from others.... :( Its so sad! :( But I love it none the less!!! :D

Tears welled up in her eyes and then streamed down her face as she couldn’t hold them any longer.

“I’m sorry... I really am... We have to go... Girls” they stirred in their sleep rubbing their eyes “Girls, come on we gotta go...”
Thats where I got sad :( Beautifully written!!!

I seriously, can NOT wait for more! you better update soon missy!

-G ( :D Like the character! :D )

Update!! Update! We got an update!! Yippie!! :jumpy: <-- I always forget this smilie doesn't exist in AA... ;)
cookiemonster said:
:P  :P I hope you liked the new update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D Quotes and reviews always welcome  :angelic:
I loved it!! The girls are lovely!! :blush: And I like writing quotes... :P Guess who's gonna get some of them?? But I'm pretty busy right now... :( so these quotes will have to wait for a while...

Yay!! They're staying for the night!! :lol:

And Vaughn's house is incredible!!

See you later!!

Gis

Ps HI GIS!!!!
Hey Greer!! Didn't know you were reading this story, too!! :lol:

cookiemonster said:
“Her father is not my father! As is Gracie! We just have the same mother... I hated Chris anyway...he’s a looser and he doesn’t even care for us! We’re better off alone anyway! We don’t need anybody just like mummy said”
[post="1078643"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
AhA interesting! :thinking:
I really wanna know Syd´s story! :angelic:
cookiemonster said:
“You’re not reading it!” Vaughn couldn’t believe it, she was playing him. Sarah walked up to her mother, looking at the paper and then whispered “You’re holding it the wrong way mummy...”
[post="1078643"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oh man, she is an illiterate! :(
I hope she will open up to Michael soon! :thinking:
I loved the update! :love:
Wanna have permanent snow too! :blink:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

Silvinha said:
Hey!
Great fic... can I get a PM??
By the way, did you post here the other fics?? SG and the other two that you were writing and posting on SD1... Where can I get them? I miss them so much.  :(

Love,
Silvinha
[post="1078926"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:hi: Silvinha...

Nope I've only added AL right now... I'm far too busy otherwise... I'll update with TBTM right after I have finished posting AL... ^_^ You'll get a PM as soon as first chappy will be up :smiley: Thx for reading...

shayla2006 said:
I loved the update.  I'm glad that Sydney decided that they could spend the night.  It would just be too horrible to take those kids outside at night in the cold all of the way across town.  Vaughn is the best and he wants them there.  Can't wait for more.  Thanks for the pm.
                    Shay
[post="1079092"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Of course he wants them there!!!!!!! :P What else did you think???? :rolleyes:

Bubbles said:
awwwwwwwww

vaughn is so nice to them!

and i love his house?

and the girls are so kyoote!

i feel so bad for syd, i mean she has 3 daughters all by herself
i hate whoever the father was

please pm me when you update!

luv JuJu :harp:
[post="1079132"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh cuteness... you're here too :love: LOLOL... Vaughn has no house... it's NYC so flat it is...big two storey flat :P

ASIOagent said:
Sydney can't read? and where is spydaddy?
He should help!
Stupid spydaddy!
Loved the chappy
G

Ps HI GIS!!!!
[post="1079370"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Spydaddy does not exist...she has had a normal father... learn more in the story l8r.... :smiley:

SweetiePie said:
Duuude! Like...duuuuuuude! This fic is beyond great! Its like...super great! ( :bouncelaugh: )

That chapter was just so heart warming. At one stage I was almost crying! I feel so sorry for Sydney... :( She tries to give her kids all she can while teaching them not to take pity from others.... :( Its so sad! :( But I love it none the less!!! :D
Thats where I got sad :( Beautifully written!!!

I seriously, can NOT wait for more! you better update soon missy!

-G ( :D Like the character! :D )
[post="1079386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You think this was a great chappy????? You haven't read the rest yet, haven't you :woot: :lol:

me (who's off to bday party :P )

PM LIST

Addicted 2 Alias
Alizas
Angel
ASIOagent
berry_kyoote_spy88
Biba
bubbles
Catpin
Crazy for Alias
German Muse
gis_scaper
gucci_94
i_love_you_mv
Jughelynj
msu_ruby
Nancy O
ReedCordial bandit
secret_agent_angel
shayla2006
shotput25ash
Silvinha
Spichik453
Spy_Love
Stealthy
Supergirl14
SweetiePie
Sydneyt
SydneyVaughn47
Texasalias2004
Vaughnshoney
~VartansGirl~

Tears welled up in her eyes and then streamed down her face as she couldn’t hold them any longer.

“I’m sorry... I really am... We have to go... Girls” they stirred in their sleep rubbing their eyes “Girls, come on we gotta go...”

I almost cried on that one.
Great chapter =)

i_love_you_mv said:
aww its reely sweet... tears away at your heart :( very sad but i love it. how come he is mr rich guy? xx
[post="1079950"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I dunno... :thinking: ask my brain... I have no clue where I come up with these stories... did you know I had the first 10 chapters down in one day????? *no further comments* :lol:

cookiemonster said:
did you know I had the first 10 chapters down in one day????? *no further comments*  :lol:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: And you're making us suffer taking your time to post them!!!
You're mean!! :blink: No, no, no... I take that back... I love you so much!! And I love your fics!! That's why I need an update... now.
Yeah, no further comments... So... when's the next update?? :P Can't wait any longer...

This story is so sweet... :blush: but sad at the same time... cause Syd wants to give her daughters the best she can, and at the same time she tries to teach them not to accept the pity from others... and she's stubborn... But she has to learn that Vaughn is the best that can happen to her and the girls!! He's perfect!! :lol:

Oops... should start quoting, cause I wanna go to bed early... (my goal: go to bed at midnight, and it's past 11pm... Duh... Won't be able to do it... and I still have to find some information about cardiovascular adaptations in warm climates... ugh... nvm)

:doh: I babbled... ;)

Gis

ohhhhhhhh, that was so awesome!!!
sorry, no quotes for tis on, i just did in 'A Lifetime' count your blessings, lol
and im SO glad that she agreed to stay! Vaughns so sweet!!
and syd cant read? WTF! was she jsut pretending not to be able to read? SYNDEY NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO READ! thats jsut bad, if not....
and correct em if im wrong, but did you say EACH child had a DIFFERENT father? jeee, what was sydneys carrier choice?
thanks for hte pm, an i REALLY htink syd and vaughn should talk more....maybe work out a permentant liing arangement!
thanks for the PM, update SOON!!

Well, since midnight is in 5 minutes, I'll try to quote it fast and short...

I think it was a great chapter!! I loved it!! ^_^

Sarah explored the place. Everything looked so beautiful and expensive in there that she didn’t even dare touching it. She knew if she’d break something her mother would first be very angry at her and second she’d have no money to pay the broken object back.
:lol: Responsible Sarah... she can be so mature... but she's just a kid... ;) *sigh* Syd and her daughters must have had a hard time...

“You don’t look the same though...”

“Her father is not my father! As is Gracie! We just have the same mother... I hated Chris anyway...he’s a looser and he doesn’t even care for us! We’re better off alone anyway! We don’t need anybody just like mummy said”
:thinking: Does this mean each girl has a different dad? And Sarah's like her mum... stubborn... and she has learnt from her mother, too... But any man who dares leave Syd and those cuties is not worth it... Vaughn wouldn't make them suffer that way!! He's gonna take care of all of them!!

Sarah peaked her nose into a little box filled with little chocolates.

“Just go ahead...take one... You may give one to your sister too”

“Mummy doesn’t want Ellie to eat chocolate...”

“I didn’t mean Ellie”

“Oh!” Sarah replied, stuffing the chocolate into her mouth “Fank you”
That was so funny!! Sarah thinks he's talking about Ellie!! But it's Gracie who he's referring to... And what kid can resist to chocolate?? Um... well, I'm not a kid, but I can't resist chocolate, either!! lol :P

“Did you wanna watch some TV girls?”

“Oh yeah!” Gracie squealed “Do you have a TV?” she asked in her innocent way.
Awww... Gracie's adorable...

“It’s Michael, please...And you don’t bother me at all. After all it was me who invited you up here.”
Yeah!! They don't bother you!! So what you have to do now is to convince Syd to stay with you... forever!! :lol: hahaha

“Well thank you and you have some amazing children” Vaughn mumbled awkwardly. He didn’t know what else to say.
We all know they're lovely... Come on, Vaughn, think of something interesting to say!!

This was so sad... :cry: Knowing that she can't give her daughters what Vaughn has (which she thinks is everything), but at the same time not wanting to be pitied... but Vaughn doesn't pity them... he's helping them because he wants to!! Because he's a nice person!! Because he's genuinely worried about their well-being!! (? welfare?)

“You’re holding it the wrong way mummy...”

That was the moment where Vaughn knew that Sydney wasn’t able to read.
:thinking: Syd doesn't know how to read?Will Vaughn teach her? *asks with hope* (cause if the answer is yes, then it means they'll stay there for a while!!) -I shall believe-.

So they're in NYC...

“Oh mummy a pizza! I want a pizza mummy!” Gracie cheered.

“Me too!” Sarah joined her sister for once.
Hehe, Sarah finally gave up... at least when someone offers her some pizza...

“Children, do you remember what I said? We don’t take charity for granted, alright? That’s enough...You’ve had your hot chocolate for today and a doll!”
No no no... Syyyd!! It isn't time to be stubborn!! Swallow your pride and do it for your daughters!! Please!!

Sarah looked at her sister and then back to her mother with hope in her eyes. She usually knew that her mother couldn’t resist those pleading eyes of her younger sister.

“Alright, but only for one night, is that understood!” she said with one finger raised.
:rolleyes: she couldn't resist it, uh? :D good thing

“One night, of course...” Vaughn was glad that they were going to sleep over. He didn’t want the girls to spend the night outside, it was far too dangerous for them alone on the street, needless to say too cold.
:love: Lovely and caring Vaughn... *sigh*

There was this certain something in his eyes, she thought that intrigued her very much. She had no clue why this nice man was doing all of this for them, but she didn’t feel like he was up to something. For some kind of reason she even trusted him.
Good girl!! That's what you have to do!! Surrender to his charm!! :lol: Trust him!! He won't fail you!! :P

End Part 3
🇳🇴 No... I don't want it to end... me wants an update... Plizz?? :thinking:

It ended up being quite long... ;) But I didn't write that much... Too tired to say anything more... I'll see what tomorrow brings... (maybe I'll start posting in A Lifetime... who knows!)

Good night :hi:

Gis :yawn:

Update soon!! Btw, did I thank you for the PM? ;)

Pm? for me? Please?
This is such a cute story, yet sad!
Sydney can't read, poor thing always imagined her as the super spy!
But i do love this Alternate Universe Story...

beijinhos
Anya

Back