A cliffhanger unlike no other

Rose_dj

Cadet
JG was on Regis & Kelly this morning and said this season's cliffhanger would be like no other. I wonder how they will top last season's. I can't wait to find out what happens.

I hope the aftermath of the cliffhanger turns out a lot better than this season has. I thought the cliffhanger was great, but this season where they went with the two years was a let down, IMO.

I'm actually kind of hoping for a moment where we say "Wow! Cool!" rather than "WTF!! Noooooo!!" like last year. I definitely want something that we can speculate about all summer, but I hope it isn't as heartwrenching as the last one. (I was really emotionally affected. In a bad way - right when finals were going on! ^_^) But knowing those evil writers, it will be.

Although I don't think anything could ever be as mind-blowing as "you've been missing for almost 2 years."

I'm actually kind of hoping for a moment where we say "Wow! Cool!" rather than "WTF!! Noooooo!!" like last year. I definitely want something that we can speculate about all summer, but I hope it isn't as heartwrenching as the last one.

Me too. I am hoping for something huge, because I love that about the show but last time even though I loved the episode I felt sick after watching it.

This/last season's cliffhanger was cool because I thought Syd just woke up in HK within days of when she fought Fraplica and feinted. Why HK I wonder. Anyway, I hate cliffhangers, pthbbbbt. :P

To me, the "you've been missing for two years" was a letdown, because it had NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING! It seriously seemed like they pulled it out some random orifice. A better cliffhanger (maybe not as crazy, but at least it would have had something to do with the story) would have just ended the season with Syd passing out after shooting Francie, and then seeing the house getting set on fire. Now that's a cliffhanger, as opposed to throwing everything out the window.

Suffice it to say, I didn't mind the whole "I'm looking for the last two years of my life thing". I kinda enjoyed that storyline. But I was severely disappointed in the cheesiness of last year's final scene.

holy felgercarb its gonna be freakin INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im actually afraid to even comprehend what its gonna be like - dude i bet it has to do w/ the title 'resurrection' OMG if they freakin resurrect rambaldi im gonna be so pissed
i hope Bill Vaughn (vaughn's dad) gets resurrected - that would be AMAZING!

yah i really hope its a WOW OMG WHATS GONNA HAPPEN, rather than a OMG I CANT BLEIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED, HOW COULD THEY DO THAT?

MVhunny said:
yah i really hope its a WOW OMG WHATS GONNA HAPPEN, rather than a OMG I CANT BLEIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED, HOW COULD THEY DO THAT?
i agree but i have a feeling that this is what we are all gonna look like after we see it:
:jawdrop: :wtf: :blink: :confused: :o_O:

Skyligrl5 said:
MVhunny said:
i agree but i have a feeling that this is what we are all gonna look like after we see it:
:jawdrop: :wtf: :blink: :confused: :o_O:
just like last year ... :jawdrop:

I can't wait ... :woot:

I hate to speculate. From what I've read in the spoilers section I'm kinda nervous about this season's ending. I don't want to say too much as they are spoilers.

I agree with the person who said they hope we are not going"WTF". This season really was a rollercoaster. Some change is good, but alot of change can be negative. I've kept watching because I like JG and MV. I liked the chemistry that they had and hopefully have again. I like the Rambaldi stuff even though it's unbelievable at times.

I read somewhere that they did what they did because they feared being cancelled. I also read that they felt the plots were "too deep" for some people and because they were so involved it was difficult to attract new viewers...

I saw a ratings thing somewhere that said Alias was ranked # 78 last year. By doing what they did, they only moved up 5 rankings to #73. Not a huge improvement. (I think I read this at alias-tv.com) I wonder how many viewers they lost and gained by the switch?!

I am hoping that next season is just as good as the ones in the past. I've enjoyed the show for the last three years.

Sorry about such a long comment.

I Saw JG on TRL yesturday she said they were in the middle of filming a fight for the final episode with someone that "we know".

Azalea said:
I'm actually kind of hoping for a moment where we say "Wow! Cool!" rather than "WTF!! Noooooo!!" like last year.  I definitely want something that we can speculate about all summer, but I hope it isn't as heartwrenching as the last one. (I was really emotionally affected. In a bad way - right when finals were going on! ^_^) But knowing those evil writers, it will be.

Although I don't think anything could ever be as mind-blowing as "you've been missing for almost 2 years."

QUOTE (MVhunny @ Apr 21 2004, 06:50 PM)

Exactly!! Couldn't have said it better...lucky for me, finals are before the finale...but rrr....I'm worried. Everything I imagine is so terrible, I can hardly think about it...the things those evil writers could do.....ahh...I almost want it to come now, eventhough i don't want alias to end, i want to know now so i can stop worrying...

I've kept watching because I like JG and MV. I liked the chemistry that they had and hopefully have again.

I agree completely. I hate to say it, but their chemistry has been off this season. That's pretty typical when actors start dating. It's supposed to be the fastest way to ruin on-screen chemistry! Hopefully they'll figure out how to get it back and Season 4 will be as good as Seasons 1 & 2.

A better cliffhanger (maybe not as crazy, but at least it would have had something to do with the story) would have just ended the season with Syd passing out after shooting Francie, and then seeing the house getting set on fire. Now that's a cliffhanger, as opposed to throwing everything out the window.

No kidding!! That would've been awesome!!! I hope this year's is a good one!

Back