Season 3 Cliffhanger? or not?

Okay I'm getting mixed signals from articles and stuff does any one know if theres gonna be a cliffhanger or not.

If there isn't going to be a cliffhanger it wont be as sweet as it has been the past two years

Well, Jennifer Garner said it was going to be the "mother of all season finales", so it'll probably be a cliffhanger ;) Plus, we need something to keep us watching again in 2005!

AugustSnow said:
Well, Jennifer Garner said it was going to be the "mother of all season finales", so it'll probably be a cliffhanger ;) Plus, we need something to keep us watching again in 2005!
Yeah man, I heard the same! I'm so excited! ALIAS IS TONIGHT!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And it's the Alias tradition of shock, it has to be shocking! Lol

There'll definitely be a cliffhanger! But I hope it won't leave me feeling like, :wtf: and leave me stressing but more like, "Holy s***!"

Joyie said:
There'll definitely be a cliffhanger! But I hope it won't leave me feeling like, :wtf: and leave me stressing but more like, "Holy s***!"
totally...I want it more like Season 1.....season 2's finale just made me sad, and as confused as hell....

but in the Alias magazine, it said it might be something like season 1...so I'm hopeful :rolleyes: :angelic:

I hope it is a cliffhanger...it will give us something to analyze to death this summer. I think of the two past seasons-season two's was more thought provoking and more fun to discuss with mulitiple angles and questions. Season one just left us with "will Vaughn live?" and "Syd's mom...whoa....", which were good but more direct.

Yeah I know what you mean. Season two was more thought provoking however, the reintroduction of Irina, that was also an extremely important aspect into Season Two.

Back