Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 A Dark Turn-Vaughn

Discussion in 'Alias' started by Alias, Feb 28, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

Okay, in the preview for this ep, Sydney says "Would you betray someone you love?" To Vaughn, then it show's Irina and then someone turning around and firing a gun. Well, I don't know about YOU, but I thought that it was Vaughn who did that. Well if you look at this picture carefully, you'll see that it's Sark.

http://alias.fredfarm.com/modules.php?op=m...&orderby=titleA

2. liliana

liliana Rocket Ranger

when i first saw that picture i knew it was sark.though i can see how you could make the mistake

3. emetib

emetib Rocket Ranger

I disagree. I think Sydney is suspicious of Vaughn because he has been investigating the bugs in Syd's house, finds out about Francie, and has to keep it from Syd for her own safety. In the reviews, it says- "Agent Vaughn finds danger closer to home and Sydney than he ever imagined".

4. #1alias

#1alias Scout

yeah i read that too. i really hope vaughn doesnt turn bad cause that would really really suck.

5. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

i know definately evil. jj would never do that to us..

6. aliasgirl89

aliasgirl89 Rocket Ranger

i hope that it is Sark i thought that it was Vaughn and i got so scared about that. if vaughn ends up evil i will be really mad because i just will.

7. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

Same here. I guess Sloane got to Irina. Maybe Sydney will go to get her back! Ooooo, Kendall's going to be pissed if Irina gets caught!

8. Bondgal2007

Bondgal2007 Rocket Ranger

I hate that guy! I knew it was Sark when I slow motioned my TiVo like after 30 times! I don't think Vaughn would betray the woman he loved!

9. *Agent Legolas*

*Agent Legolas* Rocket Ranger

I don't think Vaughn is evil (I hope). I wonder what his secret is!!

10. Bondgal2007

Bondgal2007 Rocket Ranger

I think JJ would be crazy if he did! Imean he is a lead charater not to say a hottie!

11. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

I know!! Vaughn isn't evil and it has to be a misunderstanding. But when I saw that pic up there in the preview, I thought it was Vaughn. I can't tell you how relieved I was when I saw that picture.

12. aliaschick4mv

aliaschick4mv Rocket Ranger

I thought it was Vaughn, but I thought he would be shooting a bad guy, there's nothing wrong with that- not that you should kill bad people (well, sometimes you should but a lot of bad people have been killed on Alias we've seen it). Also, someone wrote that Syd gets suspicious because he's been investigating the bugs in her house, it's actually because she hears from Agent Yeager (I don't know who that is) that Vaughn is being investigated by the Agency. It's from here.

13. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

yeah I knew about that. maybe it has something to do with Rambaldi, or maybe something that no one's mind has even stumbled to think of because it's so unthinkable! Alias is famous for that.

14. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

after lookin at the pics it is sark!!i thought it was vaughn..i thought he was gonna shoot irina...=/

15. alias_16

alias_16 Rocket Ranger

i dont think its sark, it looks like an old guy, if u look at the wrinkles on his head, it might b sark, but he looks old. and the person taking a dark turn, wont be vaughn.

16. alias_16

alias_16 Rocket Ranger

p.s. im so mad, i used to be like an agent before, but since that thing happened to the site, im back down to a desk clerk, grrrrrrr.

17. ELVISfence

ELVISfence Captain

Yeah, I'm not so sure it's Sark either in that picture!! It definatly doesn't look like Vaughn, but it looks kind of old to be Sark!! I agree with you alias_16!! :D

18. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

Yeah, it's not Vaughn in the picture. I'm going with Sark. It could be someone else working for Sloane, but I'm thinking he'd only trust Sark at this point to pick Irina up.