Season 4 A Few Loose Ends

I had a few questions regarding some of the things from last season and their relation to Season 3. It's been a while since I've seen those eps, and even longer since I've seen Seasons 1 and 2.

1. Didn't Rambaldi have something to do with eternal life or something? The Covenant did something to the "evil" Francie that made her superhuman and almost indestructible. Did they ever say how?

The explanation that we were given came in "The Nemesis" (3.06). Francie told Sydney that in the Rambaldi Manuscript, there was a formula for a medication that would ultimately heal Allison's wounds.

boyscout4747 said:
The explanation that we were given came in "The Nemesis" (3.06).  Francie told Sydney that in the Rambaldi Manuscript, there was a formula for a medication that would ultimately heal Allison's wounds.
[post="1160273"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

but then she died by being stabbed by a knife :confused: :blink: :o_O: :o_O:

Alias_Gay said:
but then she died by being stabbed by a knife  :confused:  :blink:  :o_O:  :o_O:
[post="1161010"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
At the end of that episode didn't we see the ambulance that took her body away crash, and see her body missing? Hmm...I'll have to check my DVDs. Either way though, I don't think Merrin Dungey will be back now with "summerland"

Tiger<O> said:
At the end of that episode didn't we see the ambulance that took her body away crash, and see her body missing? Hmm...I'll have to check my DVDs. Either way though, I don't think Merrin Dungey will be back now with "summerland"
[post="1161051"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thats another episode ... in that episode she told Syd about the medication ... and then her body disappeared from the ambulance .... afterwards in another eppy ... Will stabbed her and killed her ... which seems stupid, since she lived being shot 3 times ... and a simple knife stab killed her ... :o_O:

Oh, you're right, I remember now. So to answer your question, Schmickles, yes, there was a Rambaldi formula that could make a person invulnerable to everything but knives... :confused:

Tiger<O> said:
Oh, you're right, I remember now. So to answer your question, Schmickles, yes, there was a Rambaldi formula that could make a person invulnerable to everything but knives... :confused:
[post="1161078"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Strange but true :o_O:

How do you know Francie died by the stabbing??? We didn't see her body being taken away. For all we know, the Covenant could have come back grabbed her body, taken her away, given her the medication and she could be alive and kickin.

I mean when she was shot, she fell down and "died", so when she was stabbed, she fell down and "died". Why are people saying she was invincible except for knives?

boyscout4747 said:
How do you know Francie died by the stabbing??? We didn't see her body being taken away.  For all we know, the Covenant could have come back grabbed her body, taken her away, given her the medication and she could be alive and kickin.

I mean when she was shot, she fell down and "died", so when she was stabbed, she fell down and "died".  Why are people saying she was invincible except for knives?
[post="1162366"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

we are just saying that its strange that when that episode aired, everybody said she died ... but seemed to be forgotten about the medication which would bring her back and save her ... ;)

If Francinator is alive I would want her back, because she was a great bad guy ... well, in this case a great bad gal ... ;)

Dude I SO want the Francinator back, but here's a word of advice to the ALIAS writers. DON'T KILL HER OFF EVERY SINGLE FRICKIN EPISODE! That honestly ruined "Remnants" for me. It was a great episode up until they stabbed Francie. I totally don't even buy it anymore. If you are gonna bring her back BRING HER BACK, but don't kill her off!!! Jeez! lmao

Exactly, I want her to be brought back like, as a regular, or not bring her back at all. Same with Will. Bring him back all the way, or stop making us think about him by having him be in one episode.

She was stabbed in the chest. As far fetched as surviving multiple gunshots on multiple occasions is, I'd really like to know how she survives knife to the chest. :D

Tiger<O> said:
Either way though, I don't think Merrin Dungey will be back now with "summerland"
[post="1161051"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

boyscout4747 said:
Exactly, I want her to be brought back like, as a regular, or not bring her back at all.  Same with Will.
[post="1162850"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Summerland isnt a huge commitment so I reckon they could drag her away for an episode or two. :P She doesn't have to come back as a regular, but I'd like to see her again... although I'd like an explanation as to how we'll see her! :P

Alias_Gay said:
If Francinator is alive I would want her back, because she was a great bad guy ... well, in this case a great bad gal ... ;)
[post="1162459"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

At this stage, I'd rather see Allison back than Lauren... I love Lauren, but Allison was heaps better. ;)

callsignfreelancer said:
i don't buy the whole "allison is dead" scenario

i hope and pray she's still alive and kickin some ass somewhere.
[post="1161020"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I hope not because she had no personality. :(

My god, u guys crank me up soo much!! How ironic.... everybody wants Fran back but very few wants Lauren back. Let me tell you this, if you hate Lauren because she married Vaughn, you are a childish loser. The bad, annoying, betrayal and bla bla bla, could and will always be connected with Lauren. Fran(allison) betrayed EVERYONE, including Syd's 2 years. If you still like her and hate Lauren and wish Lauren isnt back, go to hell. If Fran is coming back, I know and DEMAND that Lauren be back too. Childish S/V shippers. I think ppl should judge the show by the chars stoyline and thier dellimas NOT by who they pair up with. Seesh! :angry: :thinking:

lomarambor said:
My god, u guys crank me up soo much!! How ironic.... everybody wants Fran back but very few wants Lauren back. Let me tell you this, if you hate Lauren because she married Vaughn, you are a childish loser. The bad, annoying, betrayal and bla bla bla, could and will always be connected with Lauren. Fran(allison) betrayed EVERYONE, including Syd's 2 years. If you still like her and hate Lauren and wish Lauren isnt back, go to hell. If Fran is coming back, I know and DEMAND that Lauren be back too. Childish S/V shippers. I think ppl should judge the show by the chars stoyline and thier dellimas NOT by who they pair up with. Seesh! :angry:  :thinking:
[post="1177960"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You have a point for sure, although I wouldn't have put it in exactly the same words as you! :smiley:

I loved Lauren! Admittedly, they went the obvious route, and I think it would've been far more interesting if she stayed good. How annoyed would the majority of you lot have been if you saw her being the perfect wife, and you had no real reason to hate her. "Oh dear, she prevents him from getting to Sydney" blah, blah, blah!

I wanted the character to try and win all you lot over, rather than do what was expected. I was a little disappointed when we saw her on the building top, wearing her black-outfit, with a sniper rifle in her hands, and that evil look on her eyes.... of course, the rest of the season was still good. :P

Back