A few Things you hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are very few things i autually hate. Like love, I believe it is a very much overused word that has pretty much lost its meaning.

VaughnFan13 said:
there are very few things i autually hate. Like love, I believe it is a very much overused word that has pretty much lost its meaning.
The thread title says things you hate. I didn't ask for the history of "hate"

:angry: :angry: :angry:

VaughnFan13 said:
Well then what are the very few things that you hate? ;)
Although I wouldn't say the word LOVE has lost it's meaning. I think if you - personally - throw it around without thought or actual feeling, then it's not worth saying. But as a word in the English language, it still carries it's full weight.

What I Hate:
COLD - the weather and feeling (that includes overdone A/C in the summer)
Sprite
Horror movies
Ignorance
Egotistical SOB's (they need to come down and live in the real world with the rest of us, not in their heads)

That might cover it... for now anyway.

Mountaineer_1281 said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Well then what are the very few things that you hate? ;)
Although I wouldn't say the word LOVE has lost it's meaning. I think if you - personally - throw it around without thought or actual feeling, then it's not worth saying. But as a word in the English language, it still carries it's full weight.

What I Hate:
COLD - the weather and feeling (that includes overdone A/C in the summer)
Sprite
Horror movies
Ignorance
Egotistical SOB's (they need to come down and live in the real world with the rest of us, not in their heads)

That might cover it... for now anyway.
WOw you seem like a great person. Thanks for posting
I only wish people where more like you... Everyone is so mean to me... :(

~Hot weather (heat/humitity)
~Going to bed at a scheduled time
~Getting up at a scheduled time
~When my health issue acts up
~Bubble-gum pop music
~RAP
~Lawyers
~Math
~Surgery :angry:
~Men in speedos (especially hairy ones)
~George W. Bush
~Tony Blair
~Ignorance
~Hicks
~People who have the same hair-cut that they had in the 80's (point back to hicks)
~Republicans
~AIDS/Cancer
~Bugs
*I could go on* :lol:

~~Spongy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back