A few Things you hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Sydney's_Kidney' date='Feb 7 2004, 11:10 PM']Yay! They closed the thread! Thanx to me I think :P

Go Kidney!!!!!!!!! ;)[/quote]
LOL kidney?? eew :lol:

and maybe chanel. but my PM remains un-read :hmm: ^_^

Jello
Ignorance
Close mindedness
People who are frequently late
People who go back on their word
Blood

Will be sure to think of more later, no idea why Jello tops the list :lol:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
hotpot said:
:blink:

But you have blood too :confused: :lol:

~~Spongy!
True, I guess I should have elaborated.

Blood from gory type things - surgeries or random acts of grossness involving blood, bones, flesh, etc. :shudder:

I'm definitely going to have to list more. There are lots of things that I loathe. :lol:

hotpot said:
hotpot said:
:blink:

But you have blood too :confused: :lol:

~~Spongy!
True, I guess I should have elaborated.

Blood from gory type things - surgeries or random acts of grossness involving blood, bones, flesh, etc. :shudder:

I'm definitely going to have to list more. There are lots of things that I loathe. :lol:
Gottcha ;) lmao!

I'm actually, disturbingly, interested in how the human body works..

I'm guessing you don't watch ER? :lol:

~~Spongy!

people who cut themselves
people who always go "woe is me"
people who work to close other peoples happy thread...
juss to name a few

Ooo thought of another thing I hate -
Telemarketers esp the ones that ring me really really early in the morning and mispronounce my name (Su Su zhaa nuhh?)

On ocassion I watch Er Spongy, but whenever super gruesome stuff comes up I put my hand up in my line of vision. Literally some of that stuff gives me the chills, things dealing w/spinal cords esp.

I hate loud noise when you are trying to sleep..Also when you just cleaned something up.... then a few days after its all mest up again.....

hotpot said:
Telemarketers esp the ones that ring me really really early in the morning and mispronounce my name (Su Su zhaa nuhh?)

On ocassion I watch Er Spongy, but whenever super gruesome stuff comes up I put my hand up in my line of vision. Literally some of that stuff gives me the chills, things dealing w/spinal cords esp.
Gross medical stuff......meh, I'm used to seeing it ^_^

I agree, telemarketers work for the devil they do :devil:

I just hang-up on them :cool:

~~Spongy!

Woooo... this should be fun... excuse the long list, I'm easily irritated...

- Drivers who don't signal when they turn. We can't read your mind!
- George W. Bush
- People who blame others for their problems.
- People who cry in public just to get attention.
- People who cry in public but when you ask them what's wrong, they say "nothing."
- People who shake their foot/leg excessively.
- People with overinflated egos.
- People who don't respect others' opinions.
- Hypocrites.
- Rude people :smiley:glares in the general direction of the loud next door neighbors:smiley:
- Those crazy people who are overly patriotic.
- People who judge without knowing you.
- Sexist people.
- Bad spelling/grammar. I know it's not possible to be perfect all the time, but some people don't even try.
- Fake people.

hotpot said:

Gross medical stuff......meh, I'm used to seeing it ^_^

I agree, telemarketers work for the devil they do :devil:

I just hang-up on them :cool:

~~Spongy!
Yes, I hang up on them too. Anyone that knows me knows not to call before 10:00 am.

That kind of stuff used to not bother me...I even wanted to be a forensic psychologist for awhile, but realize now would have never made it...

ANother thing I hate, to be on topic - allergies (shellfish I miss you!), sinus headaches and migraines...

Existentialist said:
- Those crazy people who are overly patriotic.
I agree with this one.
This applies to any people who are overly-patriotic of their country.
Patrism seems very childish; like "I'm better than you are" :rolleyes:

You're allergic to shellfish Suzi! :eek:
That's my favorite food..."Buttery crab" 🤤

~~Spongy!

You're allergic to shellfish Suzi! :eek:
That's my favorite food..."Buttery crab" 🤤!
YES!!! :mad: And I hate it!!! I break out into horrible hives!!! But it only just came about a year or so ago, so I got to enjoy shrimp scampi and lobster stuffed mushrooms while I could at least. It makes me crazy so many people hate shellfish and can eat it, I love it and can't have it!! :( :angry: Then again, I've had bad allergies with food all my life so I should just deal with it... The shellfish was a killer though -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back