A Perfect Marriage? Rated NC-17

Sydsson

Cadet
Title: A Perfect Marriage?
Author: Sydsson
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Don't own anything, except for Jan Oramu
Extra Note: In this Fanfic, Vaughn didn't shoot Lauren, Jan Oramu did to save Sydney and Vaughn. *** means a flashback. [] means thoughts.

I'd love to read what you people think, it's the reason it keeps me writing fanfics.

Summary: Sydney and Vaughn have finally married eachother. A lifelong friend was their best man, including their childhood friend. Their friend has
lost his own girlfriend years ago. Is he still such a good friend???

CHAPTER 1 : Memories Of Love

Jan Oramu watched his friends while he was drinking some champagne. The two friends had not that long ago become husband and wife. A lone tear fell down his eyes, not because he hadn't been the one to get married to the woman to whom his friend had just exchanged his vows to, but because he was so happy for them.

Jan knew he'd never be that lucky again, ever since his girlfriend Mischa had been killed right before his eyes and he had gotten that injury around his navel. The whole area around it was burned, and only skin was visible.

That was one of the reasons he never tanned during summerdays. Not that he'd ever got the chance to after joining an organization called APO, fully known as Authorized Personnel Only.
The now married friends had been his longest ones, and they both had advised their boss to let him join the agency. That was before Mischa had been killed.

Sydney Bristow and Michael Vaughn. They had both tried so hard to get their mutual friend to move on, even saving him from an attempted suicide. Because to Jan Oramu, Mischa had been the love of his life.

"Penny for your thoughts, Jan?" asked a voice behind him.
He turned around and froze. It was Arvin Sloane, his boss!!
" 'A dead boy for your thoughts' should be a more fitting term if you ask it, Mr. Sloane." Jan shot back. Then he left a stunned boss at his spot while going to the balcony. Jan sighed heavily while admiring its beautiful view outside.

"JAN! Thank you so much for having been our best man!" said two unified voices. Jan didn't turn around, he knew DAMN well to who those two voices belonged: Sydney Bristow and Michael Vaughn.

Only when their friend felt the touch on each shoulder did he turn around. "I just wish Mischa had been here to see it!" said a tear-streaked Jan.

Jan was hugged by both friends. He smiled through his tears as his friends didn't know what to say to that. "You know, I should be the one hugging you BOTH!" Jan said and did just that. "Congratulations!"

"Thanks, Jan." Sydney said, then shared a look with her husband. One that resembled 'He still isn't over her?'

"Anyway, I gotta go you guys. It's been a great wedding. I'll see you two tomorrow at work!" Jan said and left after putting his empty glass on the tray. Sydney followed him. "Jan, wait! Are you sure --?"

"Chill, Syd! I haven't drank a lot and I won't be foolish enough to do something like that again!" Jan said, indicating the last time he had tried to commit suicide over losing Mischa. "Enjoy your Wedding Night! Make it a night to remember!" were Jan's words that interrupted Sydney's sentence.

Jan Oramu didn't have to drive that long to his home. After closing the door Jan stripped himself off of his clothes and took an enjoyable shower, or at least, he tried.

After the shower, Jan put the dirty clothes in the washing machine and operated the system to wash his clothes for tomorrow. Then, Jan grabbed a fresh pair of boxers from a drawer. Jan Oramu was a big fan of keeping things clean and listening to music before turning in.

It hadn't been long or the memories came flooding back of Jan and Mischa's favorite song:

"Ahihahihahihahie
Memories of love
You know my world
This is my right
You can take my love but not my life
I dream of you inside my mind
Love revelations we will find."

Two people making love on the couch, a sudden sound is all that's needed to break them up....

"Memories of me and you go on and on
Memories of love are melting in my arms, in my arms
Memories of me and you go on and on
Memories will stay forever with your love
Memories of love
Memories of love
Memories of love
Memories of love."

"I knew I'd find you here, just not so cozy with a girl."

"What do YOU want, JULIAN?" Jan yelled. "And she's not just ANY girl, she's my girlfriend!"

"Really, Agent Oramu? Good to know." Sark aims the gun and shoots Mischa before she knows what's going on. A fight ensues between Jan and Sark.

"The mood is right, I'm feeling fine
When we move our bodies through the night
You call my name right from the start
My destination for your heart"

Memories of Love."

Sark has a stark nude Jan Oramu on the ground.
"And this is for taking my Lauren away..." Sark says and engulfs Jan's navel with fire. Jan screams in pain while Sark grinning evilly leaves the room.

The song ends.... The tears that a half-nude Jan has cried abruptly stop flowing after the last seconds of the song. He grabs the radio, pulling the plug out of the electricity box and hurls it out of the window!!!! He watches the glass shatter into a thousand fragments.

"Love.... is for the weak. Marriage... is for the weakest. Oh Sydney..." Jan whispers dangerously...

*TBC*

Here's the second part of A Perfect Marriage? : The Wedding Night!!!!!
Thanks for reviewing, Sydney L. Bristow!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Defeated, or more like admitting defeat, the recently married Sydney
Bristow returned to the church. "Well? Did you manage to talk to him?" Michael Bristow asked after giving Sydney a kiss on her lips.

"I don't know, Michael. I'm worried about him." She said, as they remained on that same place on the balcony.

Another kiss on Sydney's lips, this time more power was put into it.
"Honey, it's our wedding night. Surely we can postpone our ongoing protection of our longest friend for one night?"

Sydney sighed. "Let's say everyone goodnight and tell that we will see them tomorrow." Michael winced. "Including Sloane?" He knew how his wife felt about Sloane, and actually, he was feeling pretty much the same toward their boss at APO. So he didn't think it strange when Sydney winced as well. "Yes, even him."

"Have a goodnight you two!" Sloane said, hugging Sydney for a longer time than Michael. Sydney hugged her dad as their last person to say goodnight to, and so did Michael after Sydney was done. Of course Marshall, Dixon, Weiss and Nadia had been hugged before the two older agents.

Michael walked with his fresh new wife to their car and opened the door for Sydney. "Thanks, dear. Oh god, I SO need a shower to get those hands from Sloane off my body!" She said after securing her seatbelt. Michael grinned. "I won't stop you from doing that, honey."

During the drive back to Sydney's apartment, nobody said a word. Thoughts were the only things that were present.
[I do hope Jan's alright...] Sydney thought.
[Finally married the ONE and TRUE love of my life! THE ONE who I should have married before, had Sydney not disappeared for three years.] Michael thought as he kept his firm eyes on the road.

The married Michael had parked the car and turned off the engine. Sydney opened her door and stepped out, followed by Michael on the other side.

Sydney was pulled up into the air by her husband and she grinned up at him. "Allow me, Mrs. Bristow." Michael said and opened up the front door with the key that he had taken from Sydney's purse. He stepped through while holding Sydney in his arms. He put her down.

"I'll prepare the shower!" An excited Sydney said, and before her husband could reply, she dashed to her bathroom and set the shower. Only water could be heard running down.. "Sydney?" Her husband asked.
No answer.

Michael walked toward the running shower... and felt two hands undress his clothes. "There, now it's your turn, Boy Scout." she teased him.

Michael turned around, fully undressed and did the same to Sydney. She kept grinning mischieviously until she was as nude as her husband.

"Well," Michael said, "Wifes first." Sydney stepped in and met the hot water falling down on her skin. She then pulled Michael in.

Sydney Anne Bristow assaulted his mouth first, then lowered her kisses down to his stomach. "Oh Michael, I'm so happy we're husban and wife now!" Happy tears mixed with the water that ran down their bodies.

"Me too, Syd. I have never stopped believing in us." Michael said as he first kissed her mouth, then increased his kisses longingly. His kisses went down to her breasts and licked her nipples.

A couple of minutes later they had quit showering and after drying eachother off, they had moved to the bed Sydney had always slept alone in.

"Michael, please. I need you! I want you!" She said breathlessly, tired of the waiting.

During the shower and also during the move to the bedroom, Michael's manhood had gotten hard, fully erect.

"Oh Syd, I love you so much. I'll be there with you forever, from this day forward." Michael Bristow announced. He thrusted into Sydney's and, due to the elicited moans his wife was giving him, sped up until their climax reached its peak.

"Oh Michael, that was amazing!" Sydney said as she wrapped her arms around her once colleague, friend, boyfriend and now husband... However, her features that had been so happy and wild before, now were replaced by sadness.

Michael looked at Sydney. "Honey, what is it?" [Although I'm dreading the answer.] Michael thought. "Don't get me wrong, honey, you were great, but I can't help but worry about Jan." Sydney said, her eyes locking onto his.

[I knew it!!!] Michael thought, and didn't even register that he was grunting. "He'll be fine, Syd. We'll see him tomorrow at APO. Now let's go to sleep. We have a long day ahead of us..." And with that, the newlyweds went to sleep.

*******END OF CHAPTER 2*******

Here's the third part of A Perfect Marriage? : !!!!!
No new reviews, but thanks for the "hits"! Please review them so I know what you think about this fic! *Hugs*

~~~~~~~~~~
Early in the morning, the familiar sound of a Nokia ringtone could be heard in two places, meant for three different people. The first place was Sydney's former apartment, but now also Michael Bristow's, and the other was Jan Oramu's apartment. Only two people were quick to the draw and those two were... the newlyweds! Jan Oramu however, didn't pick up the phone.... "Dad? Weiss?" Sydney and Vaughn asked.

"Sydney, it is imperative that you and Michael report to APO now." Jack Bristow's voice told Sydney. Michael had been told the very same, but by Weiss instead of Jack. SLOANE had tried calling Jan, but furiously slammed the phone down on the receiver when the APO agent didn't pick up.

So the newlyweds got dressed and made their way to Union Station, to their secret headquarters of APO.

Sydney thought that she'd be happy to see Jan again, because it had been one of the main reasons that had kept her sane and kept going.
Of course Michael Vaughn had been that main reason... she didn't know how wrong she was when she stepped into the briefing room with her husband.

"Sydney, my dear, Michael, it's so good to..." Sloane began, but was cut off by Sydney, who began to fire questions at her boss like she was a shooting gun.

"WHERE'S JAN? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN? WE CAN'T START THIS BRIEFING WITHOUT HIM! WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?!"

"Sydney." She looked straight at the same where that one word, name, had come from. Jack, her dad. "He didn't report in, so we'll have to do this without him."
"But dad -"
"No buts, Sydney."

Sloane cleared his throat. All eyes were on him now. Including his daughter's, Nadia Santos. And of course Marshall and Weiss as well.
"Proceed, Jack." was all the head of APO said.
Jack kept his eyes trained on his little girl, who really wasn't that little any longer. [She's married to Michael Vaughn and STILL worried that much about Jan??!!] he thought before continuing.

"Thank you, Arvin. Spain, Barcelona. Intel has it that a new Rambaldi manuscript has surfaced. It's being kept at the 'Tresoro' museum." His eyes saw Sydney's shock. The poor girl. He knew how she would react when hearing about Rambaldi. "Your mission is to get that manuscript to see what prophecy we're dealing with. And, Agent Jan Oramu is going in with you."

Sydney Anne Bristow was relieved and upset at the same time. "WHAT? But he's not here!" She blurted out, silenced by a comforting hand on her shoulder from her husband. He cared a lot about her and knew how this was upsetting her.

"Trust us, Sydney. We know. That's why I want you and your husband to inform your longtime friend right now." Sloane simply said to the married couple. "Your plane will be leaving for Barcelona in two hours. Good luck."

Sydney and Vaughn didn't know how fast they had left the briefing room and APO, to get into their car and drive to their longtime friend's apartment.

Sydney rang the doorbell over and over, but to no avail.
"What if he's attacked?! Or kidnapped?! Or worse?!" Sydney asked her husband. [Do I dare think the worst case scenario?] Sydney thought.
"JAN!! Open up right now!!" Sydney yelled.

Michael produced a lockpick and began to pry open the door. When they had suceeded, Sydney ran toward the bedroom. She was met by the wind gushing into Jan's apartment through the shattered glass window. "JAN!" She yelled.

Jan instantly woke up. "Sydney? VAUGHN?!"

"Happy to know I have such an effect on you, buddy." Vaughn simply said as he entered the bedroom. When Jan wanted to respond to his best male friend, he was hugged by Sydney, who, after having done that, pulled the covers off Jan, and saw him dressed in only... his boxers, a gift she had given him after he had become a part of APO.

[I'm married to Michael now... perhaps... in a different lifetime.] she thought as she stared at Jan, hoping he would get the hint and move to get dressed by himself.

"There's a new mission! We NEED to hurry! Get dressed, our plane for Barcelona leaves in 2 hours!" said Sydney to her best friend... the one she still had after having lost Francie. True, Will was still in witness protection...

As if the word 'mission' was a beacon for Jan Oramu, he did just what he was ordered to do. Then he saw how Sydney was kissed by Michael Vaughn. "Good luck, my love." Then he turned to Jan. "Good luck to you too, Jan."

Jan and Sydney got in Syd's car and drove toward the airport after Jan thanked his best male friend for wishing him luck....

*TBC*

Back