Ferocity (NC-17)

Thanks!!!! I need to post the fic soon!! Take Me is done, and I think it rocks, but I can't post it yet since my computer is down. But when my computer lives again, I will post it. :D

Is your computer fixed yet cos i can't wait any longer. i'm bursting for more. great story. liking the metaphor of the storm, very clever, plus anything with S/L sexually is totally hot. i mean i don't particularly find Melissa George attractive but couple her with Jennifer Garner and you've got a severe hotness between Sydney and Lauren. that made no sense but hey, my brain's still fuddled from reading the first story. MORE!!!! (please)

Thanks!

I need my computer to be fixed. NOW!! While I am in Disneyland!! :rotflmao:

w00! Severe hotness between Sydney and Lauren. I love it. Plus they are both HOT!!! 🤤

I hope that the next time I check this topic is to tell you all that my fic is up.

AgentDesertRose said:
Thanks!

w00! Severe hotness between Sydney and Lauren. I love it. Plus they are both HOT!!! 🤤

I hope that the next time I check this topic is to tell you all that my fic is up.
i agree that JG is the hottest woman on earth, and i do think that Melissa is sexy but i'm held back because i used to watch her in the felgercarb australian soap Home and Away, every day, where she did my head in. But the thought of Lauren and Syd is Mmmmm!!!!!! :P

i agree that JG is the hottest woman on earth

A perfect statement..

what do you think of Rhona Mitra? Isn't she from your side of the Atlantic.

What was Melissa's character like on the soap? Evil, good?

garnergarnish said:
AgentDesertRose said:
Thanks!

i agree that JG is the hottest woman on earth, and i do think that Melissa is sexy but i'm held back because i used to watch her in the felgercarb australian soap Home and Away, every day, where she did my head in. But the thought of Lauren and Syd is Mmmmm!!!!!! :P
Ohhhh I see. Well I am in a three way tie for the hottest woman on earth- Melissa George, Jennifer Garner, and Carrie-Anne Moss. It's too difficult.

But Lauren and Syd. RAR!!! 🤤 I have too much fun when I write my fics. I have too much fun thinking up of my fics. w00!

I just thought of some hilarity- I saw MG on Sugar and Spice when I was in Vegas Sunday. My parents thought the movie was stupid, but they noticed I was attached to it because of the hot reddish-brown haired MG!! w00t!

:woot: That was hot.

It could have used just a smidge more of flashback on both characters part of when they realized they had a sexual interest in each other.

Thanks. :smiley: My fic is out of the pile of barely-read things again. And flashback...interesting.

And FYI, the sequel, Take Me, is somewhere around here. I think. :lol: Or just click the link in my sig.

Oh My God! I LOVE this story!

I also have a fanfic in this section, it's called A Perfect Marriage? I'd love to get some reviews! Are you thinkin' of making more chapters?

Sydsson

YAY! I love getting new reviews on dead fics. Thanks! And Lucy, you posted here just to say that. LOL.

And Sydsson, I have the sequel, Take Me, up somewhere in the mess of the forum. I might go read your fic when I have the time.

Back