Ferocity (NC-17)

AgentDesertRose

Tragic Romantic
Title: Ferocity
Author: Kat
Rating: NC-17
Summary: A storm has arrived..
Author's Note: Okay, here's a repost of the femme slash fic I wrote a few weeks ago. I just put it up the NIGHT of 2/14. A bit too late to still be on here. Anyways, this is for mature readers only. I don't want someone to read this and be all "Ewww!!" because it's lesbian sex or because it's Lauren/Sydney or because it's Lauren. But it could happen...in my world at least. Or in an AU.

The wind blew violently outside in the unusual cold Southern California night. Something was out of place. No one knew what it could be, but then Lauren Reed woke up. She looked over to her husband, Michael Vaughn, but that wasn’t the person on her mind. The person on her mind was… Sydney Bristow.

Only days ago had Lauren asked Sydney if maybe they could go out to dinner sometime, to get closer and to just get along better. Sydney had smiled at this, and Lauren remembered that. Lauren had not just asked her so that she would please Vaughn or get information for the Covenant, but she wanted to be with Sydney. She found Sydney beautiful, and just something about her intrigued Lauren. She breathed into the night, thinking to herself, “That Sydney Bristow. Only months ago did I despise her. Now I want her so bad it’s insane. That body, the lean tall figure with full breasts and perfect legs. I know what I have to do. I’ll ask her to go out with me…to dinner. Tomorrow.”

A chill went down Lauren’s spine. Everything was going perfect. She pushed a blonde hair out of her face and went back to sleep.

Vaughn looked over at his wife as he woke up at 6 am that morning. She was sound asleep, looking like she was in a perfect dream. He knew he should probably wake up Lauren, but she looked so innocent.

But the dream that Lauren was in was not that innocent. Lauren was sitting on the beach, wearing a tiny white bikini, as Sydney walked around wearing a black bikini…a thong bikini. Lauren sighed within her dream to the imaginary Syd, “Oh. Wow. I never thought I would see you like this.”

The dream Syd just replied, “Lauren darling, I never expected this either. But think about it. Everything in the world is f*cked up. You’re wearing white, as I’m wearing black. Although while it lasts, we should use it!” Sydney started to lean down to kiss Lauren, but someone else was in Lauren’s face. Vaughn.

“Michael, let me go back to sleep!”

“Lauren, I typically would, but it’s 6 am and you have to get to work.”

Lauren finally got out of her stance and responded, “What? Me? Why not us?”

“I have a terrible cold. I think it’s from the odd weather we’re having. I mean it never rains here. The wind never blows at this magnitude at this time of the year.”

Lauren licked her top lip a bit seductively. She knew what was going to happen today. The plan to ask Sydney out was today, but why do that, when Vaughn was at home. He wouldn’t see his wife making a pass at his ex-girlfriend. Lauren finally replied, “Oh I’m so sorry darling. I have to get ready. I hope you get better.”

Lauren was then sitting on the bed in her black bra and panties. She was just going to get into a normal business suit, but then she thought, “Not today.” The decision was on black pants and a white shirt. And she still had the black bra on.

Her long blonde hair was let free, and a white jacket was put over her somewhat exposed body. Vaughn was lying on the bed, watching his wife get ready, but to see her dressed like this seemed different. ”Lauren? You sure you’re going to be fine wearing just that?”

“I’ll be fine. Oh, I’m going to take the Cadillac today. Bye. I hope you get better!”

Vaughn did not notice the significance of the Cadillac. It was white, and it had lots of space. Lauren drove through the fierce storm, just trying to get to downtown L.A. It was complete hell to even get down there. Most drivers were not used to wind AND rain. But eventually she got to the CIA Headquarters.

Once Lauren was all the way inside the building, she immediately saw Sydney. She was wearing all black, of course, but she had such an intense look around her. Lauren smiled at her, and surprisingly, Sydney smiled back. She asked, “Hey Lauren. Why are you smiling?”

“Oh, I’m just looking at you. It’s absolutely breathtaking…” Lauren replied, before walking by Syd and touching her arm. In her own mind, she was going absolutely crazy. She thought to herself, “Damn she looks beautiful. I want her, that body so much right now.”

Sydney just looked back in surprise. The two would not see each other for another couple of hours, for when they would have a briefing. As they entered the room, Lauren sat in the seat by Syd, since that was usually where Vaughn sat…the barrier between the two.

Dixon was going over the next mission. “Well we need to get to Europe as soon as possible. The Covenant has an important artifact that if we don’t get in 24 hours will cease to exist. Since Agent Vaughn isn’t here, I’m suggesting that you, Miss Bristow, and you, Miss Reed, take on the mission. The weather may be terrible, and you might not be able to get out of Los Angeles, but you must try.”

Both Sydney and Lauren nodded, and Lauren looked over towards Sydney. Sydney smiled back, for she could see what was happening. This storm between them was about to explode, and the only way that it would was to become lovers, even if it was for one night.

“Okay, good. You will leave at 2000 hours. But like I said, the weather may not be suitable, but we’ll try our best.”

Sydney and Lauren left the debriefing room. Sydney walked one way, while Lauren walked the other. Lauren watched Sydney go, her every stride taunting Lauren. But the day went on. The two women just did all the necessary research for the mission, but Lauren could not concentrate. She watched Sydney across the room, wanting her so bad. Soon it was early evening, and it got colder in the Headquarters, but Lauren just got warmer.

Lauren leaped up from the chair she was sitting in and ran straight towards the bathroom. She needed some release, something that would get her mind off Sydney. Why was this storm building up inside her? It did not seem to let go.

Once she arrived in the cold silver and black bathroom, she ran into a stall immediately. She was not going to use the restroom, but use herself. Lauren was married of all things, but wanting Sydney was building up such fierceness inside her that she had to find a way out till she could have Sydney. Unbuttoning her white shirt with such intensity, she opened it. Still wearing that black bra, she pulled down the straps so her breasts were fully exposed. Taking the shaking fingers that she had, she massaged her nipples, giving immense pleasure to herself. They became hard and delicate, and it sent a chill down her spine. The next thing she had to do was just to pinch her hard pinkish nipples, which let out a silent scream that was just begging Sydney to come there, so they could become one in any way two women can.

But massaging and pinching and just playing with her nipples was not enough. Lauren needed something else. She unzipped her black pants, pulled the button from its place, and just let her fingers roam. Tugging where she would feel the most pleasure, it was not enough. The need for Sydney was at one of its highest peaks. Wanting to scream, she heard the bathroom door open. It was Syd.

“Lauren? Are you all right in there?” Sydney had a concerned and seductive tone to her voice. She was starting to want Lauren as bad as she wanted Syd.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry,” Lauren replied, tugging her zipper up and pushing her bra straps on. She knew something was missing, and clumsily buttoned up her shirt. Her hair was still messy from the ecstasy she was experiencing, but she did not care.

Lauren opened the door and saw Sydney. Sydney looked back, knowing that the storm was getting worse. She replied, “You sure you’ll be all right for the mission?”

“I’ll be fine. This storm will help me in some way,” Lauren whispered. The storm was getting closer and closer to its peak. They just had to leave this building. Then everything could just happen.

It was nearing 1930. Only about 15 more minutes to go, and then Sydney and Lauren would leave. Only God knew what was going to happen. Neither of them knew exactly what was going to happen, but that both had an idea. They were gathering everything up into Lauren’s SUV, but there was still 5 minutes left.

The two sat in the briefing room, across the table from each other. Lauren had an intense look of lust, her hands holding down onto the table, as Sydney sat there, lost, and tapping her fingernails on the wooden table. Neither knew what to say or what to do, but when 1945 came, the time they had to leave for the private airport, they both ran out of the briefing room to Lauren’s SUV.

Entering the car so quickly, neither spoke for minutes. Sydney finally spoke. “Lauren, I never expected this. I never expected to be with you. To possibly make love to you. But there’s this storm inside me, probably a storm inside you, that we must calm.”

“I know. This storm has occurred over these days. I need you so badly right now. And all I want is that we can’t get out of that f*cking airport,” Lauren exclaimed, not even noticing the slight pun. Both wanted each other so badly, looking into each other’s eyes, lost in them. Once they arrived at the airport, they already knew what was going to happen. One of the administrators of the guarded airport came running to the car. “All planes have been landed. We won’t be able to take off till the weather clears up.”

Lauren nodded, turned around, and started to drive. They were only about a half hour to the beach, so that was where they had to go. To release the storm. The ferocity.

They arrived at the abandoned beach only minutes later. It was raining so heavily, as the wind through it everywhere. The ocean was pounding, throwing water almost to the car. But they didn’t care.

Lauren put her hand over Sydney’s. “I never thought I would want this from you. But everything seems different now. You brought a storm into me that is unlike any other.”

Sydney simply replied back, “That’s the same with me.”

Lauren climbed over the seats to the back where she lowered the back seats so it was like a bed. She pulled Sydney from her comfortable spot in the front and brought her to the back. Immediately Lauren brought her lips to Sydney’s, and at first it was light. But then it turned into something heavy, wet, and beautiful. Their tongues intertwined, as Lauren brought Syd down gently onto the cold, black leather seat. They continued the passion of their kiss, but Lauren moved her hand to Sydney’s full breast. She pulled the shirt up like that, removing her own.

Sydney, who had never really experienced anything like this, decided to pull Lauren’s pants down slowly, but surely. But after that, none of the clothing went off slowly, it all went off with force, with need, and soon they lie in the back seat, naked, touching each other’s bodies fully.

Lauren looked Syd in the eye, and Syd looked right back. They smiled at each other, but soon Lauren went further and further down. She licked Sydney’s neck, biting it once she reached the end of the lick. Her head moved down to Sydney’s breasts, licking them, caressing them. Sydney let out a small moan. Lauren got to Sydney’s nipple, and bit down on it, letting out a small cry from Syd. She sucked on it for what seemed like hours, but then slowly moving to the other. The cries, the moans, they continued from each other.

Sydney started to arch her back and bring her hips to Lauren’s, and they started to connect. Lauren moved one single finger inside Sydney, hitting the right spot, hitting the spot she had hit on herself many hours before. A scream was heard, it was probably heard for miles from this isolated beach, as it was one of Sydney’s. Lauren was going the same way; the feeling was just so much for her as well. As the one finger lie inside Sydney’s body, Lauren brought another finger into her own body, connecting them, as well as two women could.

Both of them reached the moment where everything was right. Absolutely everything. They both orgasmed at the same time, feeling so immense pleasure. The moans were competing with the ocean’s roars. Sydney could not take it anymore and just started to rub Lauren’s breasts with pleasure. Lauren roared in her own sense once again. Everything was perfect. Being in complete ecstasy, complete pleasure, seemed to make everything right.

This intense lovemaking continued for what seemed like forever. Soon Sydney was lying in Lauren’s arms, after Lauren had reached to the trunk for a blanket. Sitting there, breathing in each other’s breaths was powerful. The storm had stopped. Both external and internal. The ferocity was gone.

Not long after, Lauren dropped Sydney off at her house, and Lauren drove home. She felt a thrill. It was like something she had never really thought of before; it was just extreme pleasure. That release was necessary. It had to happen. A storm was brewing inside both their bodies, and it was finally set free. The two would not continue this relationship, but it would bring them closer, in some way that no one knew.

Lauren arrived back at her house. She walked inside, entering her and Vaughn’s room to see Vaughn awake. Having told him that she was going to be gone, and he was awake, it didn’t make sense. “Michael, what are you doing up?”

“It’s 3 AM. I know your plane was cancelled. Why were gone so long?”

“Oh I had just be with the storm,” Lauren sighed deeply, thinking back to those hours between her and Sydney.

”What?”

“It’s nothing. That ferocity about me, I just had to let it go,” Lauren replied, knowing that the ferocity really was gone. Or most of it at least.

“Oh…okay. Whatever you say. Oh, and expect me back at work tomorrow.”

“I know.”

Everything was calmed by the storm. But the ferocity that was in Lauren, most of it was gone, but some did remain. Some…who knew what ferocity could bring to Lauren’s future. Only time could tell.

Hey thanks!! :smiley: I know, I am getting so sick and tired of all S/V fics (then again, I am no longer a S/V shipper- a S/L shipper and Lark here!- the only thing I would think for those two is if they end up together, they do). And I think Lauren and Sydney rock...so why not have a storm...and have them together? It is something different.

So sick and tired of S/V. In season 1 and 2, before they ended up togheter, I liked to think about what could happend to them, but not since they hit it of, and especially not now with the whole Lauren-marrige-can you love 2 people-thingy. It's just so uninteresting... No chemistry left at all.
So your S/L thing is refreshing!
It's great what we can do with our fantasy when the show sucks :D

Very true. I mean it works to use our minds and think about things that could happen. Vaughn is just an idiot now...he's been an idiot since S3 started. So why not use the two hottest and coolest characters on a show...in a totally different situation...a sexual situation...And that's what I did. :D

Thanks!! I know that a lot of people are hesitant to read this, but if you find a plot to it that just works, you can put anyone together. And it's good to know that I did a great job with it!!

And I wasn't thinking of continuing it, but maybe I will. And if I do, I will PM you.

Thanks!!! And now I have two people who think I should write more of this fic. Hmm...maybe I should.

Little question, hannahb: why do you have the :thinking: smilie in your posty thing, and how Lauren Reed has to go is in your sig? It's sort of weird, especially if you're commenting on a fic that is about Lauren.

No idea you see my wrote my signature saying that I hate lauren but the truth is i dont I just never noticed what she so thank you for asking that question so i could change my signature thanks again
Hannah B.

Hannahb: No problem. It just made me wonder. And it's good that you don't hate Lauren!

And Marlene, thanks. So bad that it was good is a good comment to get in my opinion. It just works, especially when it's a sex scene or whatever.

Good story,I've never read this sorta thing before,but it was well written.Please pm me when you continue.

~Rach~

Thanks, I'm going to say again, it's good to know that I can write a well written story. And I'll PM anyone that wants me to once I get time to write another chapter.

:blush: :blush: Oh wow ... *fans self* Ummm really good stuff ... *looks around to see if there is anyone in this forum who might recognize her* OH NO!!!! *Runs off screaming* :P :P

He he.

This is of course no reflection on the character of Katya :P :angelic:

Thanks promisuousXinXpink!!! I think it's a good story too. Well especially after the great reviews I have got from so many people!!

:lol: Katya.. What are we going to do with you. But I will PM you and others if I do more. I think I have a title for the next chapter. It sort of goes off my NEW S/L wallpapers. And it is...called...Take Me. :P

Edit 4/28- If anyone is still reading this topic, I've started the sequel/chapter and it's called Take Me. It shall be up pretty soon!

Back