A stupid ending in Mojave desert

Scialet

Cadet
Hey!

I'm posting this fic I wrote about a year ago, and I still don't know why I wrote it...
So please read it and let me know what you think!

Oh, and this isn't beta-d, so please forgive my errors :blush:

Title: A stupid ending in Mojave desert
Disclaimer: I don't own anything...
Warning: character death.

My life seems to be better and better, despite the fact that I can't quit the Agency now. I can't leave the Kaplan family in the hands of Sloane. Not anothers innocents. But maybe all this will end someday, and then I could have the life I've always wanted.

But right now I have to focus on the mission. We are going to the Mojave airfield with Vaughn, to meet Mr. Johnson. I'll hide in the crate while Vaughn trade with him, and when the crate is put in the plane I'll go out, find the data, and escape with Vaughn. It's simple, we've done worse before.

So here we are. Vaughn's talking with Johnson. I just have to wait. I listen carefully what they're talking about.

"So, Mr. Johnson, I need these shipped to Beijing by tomorrow." Vaughn explains.

" You know what I find most interesting, Mr. Ludlow? Is that for an accomplished arms merchant, I've never heard your name. " That's OK, I know he can handle that. Just find out something quickly.

I hear a gun c***.

" Now if you're really an expert, you'll know what kind of gun is pointed at the back of your head by the sound of the hammer. " Johnson's threatening Vaughn.

Tell him it's an M19-11. Come on, you learnt that during the training. Please Vaughn say it's an M19-11. And adds that the thumb safety isn't disengaged. He'll know you're who you're pretending to be.

"A Beretta M-9." Nonononono...Vaughn, how could you said that? You know it's not a Beretta. I close my eyes, waiting for what happen next.

A hear a fire shoot. I want to scream no. I want to cry. Calm down Syd, you don't know what happened. They could have fire on the ground just to impress him. Calm down...

" Put the crate on the charter. And get rid of him." What? No! OK, focus on the mission. You can come back here later; And you'll both come home...
Something takes the crate and drops it inside a plane. I roll out of it, dressed as a workperson.

"Vaughn?" No answer.

"Vaughn? Do you copy me?" Tears are coming quikly into my eyes.

"Vaughn?" My voice's trembling. And there's still no answer. Focus on the mission, Syd.

I walk around the hangar and find the AFT access plane. I attach the disk imager.

"Vaughn?" I can't complete the mission without him.

I walk out the hangar, looking for Vaughn. I see a pool of blood on the ground. I cry "No!" I don't hear someone's coming behind me.

" What are you doing here?"

We start to fight, I knee him in the gut, elbow him and punche him. He falls to the ground. He stands up and holds a gun. I kick the gun away, block few punches and receive several.

But I can't fight him. Not after what I've seen. Not after...I grab a box of nails from the nearby table and throw it at him, some of the nails hitting him. He grabs a wrench and jabs it at me. He kicks me on the back of my neck, sending me straigh in the propeller. And everything's black. I'm gone. This is the end.

I fell relieve. The world is not leaning on my shoulder anymore. I don't have to worry anymore. I feel calm and serene. I'm gonna join Vaughn now.

~~End~~

So, what do you think?

Scialet ;)

WOW! :jawdrop:
That was kinda ...! :confused: :eek:
I´m actually speechless! :rolleyes:
Nice job there, it´s nearly impossible to get me :eekhair: usually! ;)
It was kinda merciless to break my (shipper) heart that way! :(
I was like rubing my eyes all the time and screaming :wtf: !
Thanks for sharing the story with us! :cool:

Muse

Oh. My. Holy. Bejeezus. *jaw drops* (Psst! *whispers* I'm just too lazy to find the smilie for the jaw dropping thing! :lol:smiley: That is just... *whOa*. Seriously! I can't find the word for it... :thinking: But it was GREAT. Hehe, my brain's just walked out on me here, I can't seem to say anything that sounds even remotely intelligent... :rolleyes: And it's all your fault! Argh!! You're too good of a writer... :P

Aw! Thank you so much!!!
I can't believe people actually read it...
It's just something I wrote in what...one hour?
I'm so glad you like it!
Thank you very much for reading!!! And reviewing!

Scialet ;)

Thank you !

I'm so sorry but it's a one partner fic...

Maybe I'll write another one...

Thank you for reading and rewieving!

Scialet ;)

did you just do what i think you did? you killed Vaughn.... You killed Syd.

You know in Junior school when they say you should never end a story "...and they woke up and it was all a deam" well it would be ok in this case :thinking:

Good writing though!

(n) (n) (n) *jawdroppy thingy* :D (I'm so smiley-schpecial and all... :D ) It's so sad... :( Just. SAD. :( (n) :( (n) :( (n) -_- -_- I hope you write another piece to this saying that the people that died were really Vaughn and Sydney's doubles... *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* :D :poke: Hehe... :P Anyway, it was good, but VERY sad. (n) Please write more if you get around to it... :(

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

Back