Season 3 ABC.com mistake

I just want to remind everyone about the 'Mistake' abc.com made right after the Season 3 finale aired. In the episode description they posted the following. (It may be classified as a spoiler so it'll be in spoiler tags) HIGHLIGHT TO READ
In Wittenberg, Syd opens the safe deposit box and finds a top secret document. She cries as she learns that Jack wasn't in prison after Irina betrayed him, that Vaughn's father William worked for him, and that he has documented her entire life, as well as Nadia's. Jack appears and says she was never supposed to have found these documents.
Now, it says.
In Wittenberg, Syd opens the safe deposit box and finds top secret documents. She cries as she peruses files documenting her life, each one bearing Jack Bristow's signature. Jack enters and says she was never supposed to have found these documents.

I don't pay much attention to what ABC says. At first, Jack was recruited like when he was 17 or 18, then they changed it to say he was recruited when he was like 20 yrs old with Sloane. Jack couldn't have been recruited at the same time as Sloane, because Sloane was his superiour. So, I don't trust what they say.

the difference in description came as they noticed that what was said that Syd found, we as the public didn't hear her say or we as the public didn't see those papers with the info that Syd was reading ... so, basically as we don't know (as the public) whats on those papers, the description needed to be changed ... ;)

Back