Season 3 ABC Episode Description

A

AliasALIAS

Next Episode: Sunday, January 18
"Crossings"

Jack contacts a mysterious woman (Isabella Rossellini) with ties to Irina to help him free Sydney and Vaughn, who have been captured and face a North Korean firing squad. But Jack is faced with a curious conundrum when the woman tells him that she will not put the rescue plan in motion until he fulfills a favor — assassinate Sloane.

hmm... how is he going to fake the assassination? There's no way Sloane can die, he probably has some of that magical healing stuff that Allison has.

there's no way they're getting rid of sloane right now. yeah, i wonder how spydaddy will fake sloane's death. will sloane consider this a favor from jack and do him one in return? does anyone know where i can find epi 12 spoilers? does anyone know why and how vaughn and syd were caught by some random a$s korean firing squad or whatever...? :blink:

I think the only thing that was missing on Full Disclosure was Sloane!

Good thing they're bringing him right back into the picture on this next epi on Sunday. He is by far the most misterious character on the show. I think it'd be cool if they brought back Will too, but that's just my opinion, don't slam me for it, I know a lot of you don't care about that.

Can't wait for Crossings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KateJones47 said:
hmm... how is he going to fake the assassination? There's no way Sloane can die, he probably has some of that magical healing stuff that Allison has.
hahaha, i agree. there is no way that they can kill him off right now. he's too important. just bring back lena!

Back