ABCBR General Chat

Here we go again...a new home. :smiley:

In case you don't know, we were originally on the ABC ALIAS boards but those became too much and we moved to sd-1.net. Well now that's apparently gone, we've moved over here.

I'm sure we'll enjoy our new home.

Book Club Book: Don Quixote
Due: September 10, 2007

Exciting for me - not really. My boss is having the time of his life. We're trying to bring a case in a jurisdiction that moves quickly. Cases go to trial in 9 months... so I looking forward to the next few months of sleeplessness.

I'm so tired, I'm confused. It's supposed to be a joke, but apparently I'm so tired my jokes suck! :D

Exciting for me - not really. My boss is having the time of his life. We're trying to bring a case in a jurisdiction that moves quickly. Cases go to trial in 9 months... so I looking forward to the next few months of sleeplessness.

I'm so tired, I'm confused. It's supposed to be a joke, but apparently I'm so tired my jokes suck! :D

Do you find any of the cases interesting? :thinking:

Maybe I just didn't get the joke. :lol: :blush:

I swear, I want to crawl under the desk, right now. I forgot there was a time I did this damn near everyday. however did I manage.

The cases are actually really interesting, but they're all technology, which is like Greek to me. My eyes glaze over and my brain shuts down. My boss usually explains the technology to me to make sure a) he gets it; b) that he can explain it to a jury and c) so I can validate or challenge his theories. It's kinda cool sometimes actually.

I swear, I want to crawl under the desk, right now. I forgot there was a time I did this damn near everyday. however did I manage.

The cases are actually really interesting, but they're all technology, which is like Greek to me. My eyes glaze over and my brain shuts down. My boss usually explains the technology to me to make sure a) he gets it; b) that he can explain it to a jury and c) so I can validate or challenge his theories. It's kinda cool sometimes actually.

I remember you working that much not so long ago. It's funny how you adjust from something you were used to, to not being used to it.

Yeah technology is wonderful and scary. I think it's more scary if you don't understand it. I think most American's know the basics.

I had an account over here ages ago but couldn't remember the password... so i had to switch over.

So I'm not receiving anyones email at my work address, so keep using my home email and I'll check it when I can.

I hate that we lost all our wonderful conversation and information at SD-1 :(

I will be leaving Thursday night for the wedding from hell, or as my mum calls it, the FF (F-ing Fiasco). :rolleyes:

I watched last weeks episode of the Traveler and will be giving that a second gawk. Hope everyone's doing okay. I'll try to check in again from home. :-/

HO-HO! Check out the old av and sig! :lol:

I didn't know it was already time for the FF! I can't wait to hear all about it.

By the way - Studio 60 was awesome. I feel like the show finally found it's legs. It's too bad. I will be investing in the DVDs for this one.

I still have all the S60 episodes to get through. I'm looking forward to it. :smiley:

My favorite Closer episode was on last night, where Brenda has an anonymous complaint and there is an Internal Investigation pending.
Lisa, there are a whole slew of S1 eps coming on right before they start re-running S2 in preparation for S3... if your DVR is lookin' for something to do. ;)

I saw that last night when I was looking at the DVR. I deleted some season passes (GG, VM :angry: ) and sorted things out.

Yeah Jules you can just jump right in on The Closer, there is some background that's cool, but I think you'll enjoy Brenda Leigh handling her business.

Back