Sci-Fi Absolutely Anything (2015)

Tom

An Old Friend
MV5BMjMxNTQ1NDgyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjMxNjU0NjE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

1h 25min | Comedy, Sci-Fi | 14 August 2015 (UK)
Absolutely Anything (2015) - IMDb

When some aliens, who travel from planet to planet to see what kind of species inhabit them, come to Earth. And if they are, according to their standards, decent, they are welcomed to be their friend. And if not the planet is destroyed. To find out they choose one inhabitant and give that person the power to do whatever he/she wants. And they choose Neil Clarke, a teacher who teaches the special kids. He is constantly being berated by the headmaster and is attracted to his neighbor, Catherine but doesn't have the guts to approach her. But now he can do anything he wants but has to be careful.

Director:
Terry Jones
Writers:
Gavin Scott (screenplay), Terry Jones
Stars:
Simon Pegg, Kate Beckinsale, Sanjeev Bhaskar

I absolutely loved this movie! Simon Pegg has a way of making his personality fit any situation. This movie is fun for the family. (there is some colorful language)

I missed this one being released; usually Simon Pegg in a sci-fi movie would've caught my attention. :eek:

Not on Netflix yet. Gggrrrr.... lately Netflix has been letting me down.

Yeah, I got this one about 2-3 months ago and just got around to actually watching it. But my watch folder has many recent releases to catch up on - deadpool, victor frankenstein and the fifth wave to name a few. I have netflix online and dish anywhere and they are way behind with availablility.