AC/DC

kylo4

Cadet
AC/DC rock!!!!!!!!!! From Back in Black to She Shook me All Night Long.
Here's my 10 favourite songs from them:

1. Back in Black
2. She shook me (All Night Long)
3. Jailbreak
4. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
5. Highway to Hell
6. T.N.T.
7. Shoot for Thrill
8. Thunderstruck
9. If you want Blood (You got it)
10. Hells Bells

There's many more to list, but out of all of them, these are my favourites. (In order.)
kylo4

What about It's a long way to the top, Girls Got Rhythm, and Hard As a Rock? All great songs by them! My friend is a AC/DC nut though! Lol.
kylo4

I got AC/DC Live and of course my fave song is Back In Black, I play it from that record all the tiime to freak out my friends, cuz its loud enough, but LIVE....whoa. Nuff said.

spy_girl21 said:
I always loved Thunderstruck. ^_^
[post="1359776"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Whenever I listen to that song and 'My Hero' by Foo Figheters (another kick butt song) I always think of the movie 'Varsity Blues.' I used to have the soundtrack to that movie when both the soundtrack/movie came out in my senior year of high school, 1999. Ironically, the soundtrack only has the reamke of 'Thunderstruck.' I forgot who sung it though.

oh no! I like the original. There's garage band at our school, that always tries to play that song, but they don't have a good lead singer, and it's horrible. That song usually comes on in Football movies, because I think it was in The Longest Yard. not sure.

Back