Alias 2004 Wall Calendar

Does ne one know where I can still get the Calendar? I was never able to find it around Christmas time and even after. And now i can't even find it on the web.

Erm...are they really so hard to find? I found one just at a calender store. i went there to get it, and there it was! So yeah just next time you're at a mall or something, check out a calender store. ^_^

I found mine in like March at a Carlton Cards at my mall. Since it was already three months in, I got it for like 5 bucks! Keep looking though, I'll look as well and write more if I find it.

Ooh! I had one of those for this year! It's really neat. They have a picture of each important cast member from S2 and a dossier about them, like where they live, their age, their skills, the languages they know, etc...

I got mine in a mall at a calendar stand. They had basically every theme known to mankind! ;)

aliasundercover said:
I couldn't find any calendars sold by themselves on eBay.. but I found these:

Declassified & Calendar

and you owe me for this one.. cause I was thinking about bidding for it...  :rolleyes:

ALIAS Posters, Calendars, and Magazines
If you don't want the other stuff, you could always give it to me  ;) LOL.. or resell it.. or something.  At least you'd get the calendar for less that $160
[post="983179"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Whoa. That is a damn good deal. Eeeek, must not bid. :lol: If no one gets in on it soon, might be tempted ... muhahaha. :Ph34r: ;)

Oh, the calendar was impossible for me to find as in I never did. I looked in January on amazon and it said some felgercarb about it being sent out in July of this year. :blink:

i found mine at the shopping mall, you guys should try checking out all of your local calendar stores, one of them must have it! i mean who would be crazy enough not to sell alias calendars :blink: :lol:

I got mine right before Christmas. I went to the mall to shop, and I saw it, and I was like "Oh hell! I'll buy a little something for me!" It was pretty cheap too. I don't know where you'd be able to find them now, since I went back to that store a month later, and they didn't have any left. I guess alot of people like Alias.

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Aug 31 2004, 10:26 AM']i found mine at the shopping mall, you guys should try checking out all of your local calendar stores, one of them must have it! i mean who would be crazy enough not to sell alias calendars :blink:  :lol:
[post="983524"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
I looked there too. The bookstores, chain stores like Target, and I even asked at the calendar kiosks at the mall. My local IL mall had no love for the Alias calendar sadly.

Next year though, it will be mine. :sly: hehe

^ :lol:

ee. Not sure, but I noticed at the mall today there are already several 2005 calendars already out. :Ponder:

I actually bought my Alias 2004 calendar through Amazon ... haven't used it though ... but I have it ... I wonder if there will be a 2005 calendar???

$160??? :eek:

Just to spite that rip-offer, I put up my never-used calendar for $20, if you're interested. :smiley:

I caved, and bid and won the one on ebay. about $10 for both Alias declassified and a 2004 calendar. I wonder when 2005 will be on Amazon. Can't seem to find it locally.

Back