Alias Calendar

I know that a 2004 calendar came out and I never got it. But does anyone know if they are making a 2005 Alias calendar? :confused: Anything would be appreciated.

Riley

ive been trying to find one also! i have no idea, i looked at waldenbooks (not sure if you heard of these or not,so sorry if u havent. ) and barnes & noble, target, walmart..couldnt find em...

I went into waldenbooks and I went to the counter and asked if they had an Alias Calendar and this one guy said, "We don't have sorry. I'm buying mine off of aliasthegame.com." I went there and like it didn't work for me. I had no idea what he was talking about and I walked away distribed. :Ph34r:

i keep checking calendars.com and they don't have it...they have like, every calendar EVER. :smiley:

i'm thinking that they'll release it once the series starts again.

Ophelia said:
I've been looking everywhere for a 2005 "Alias" calendar.  Apparently there won't be one.  :(
[post="1110210"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Where did you hear there won't be one?

I didn't hear that there wouldn't be an "Alias" calendar. But apparently no one has been able to find one anywhere.

:/ There probably won't be one because it would have been smart to have it out already.

Back