2004 Alias Calendar

Tommy

Seeing A Ghost
Yup, that's right, a 2004 Alias Calendar is in the works. Now you can see Jennifer and the rest of the cast every day of the year!! Click here for more information, a picture, and preorder instruction :smiley:

Glad to hear it! I hope they do a better job than they did on the Buffy calendars--they had them looking too posed, like a bunch of models.
;)

who can?? i hope they have the pic of her as viki, in the blue dressm, the blue hair, the purple hair, and the red hair, the one of her naked in the episode counteragent, and her in a swimsuit, and her from phase one in laugerie (how do u spell it) i hope they dont have sloane or jack cuz sloane is a 🐒

Yeah, i was hoping that they would use screen caps aswell, although some of the new wallpapers being used in the calendar does look fairly good aswell. :smiley:

All I can say is YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:woot: :woot: :woot: I can't wait, I was actually looking for one for '03
but of course couldn't find one.

la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la...la la! Alias is the best! is the best! is the best! is the best!

Back