Alias' Bad Guy Opens Up

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
This is from the March 2004 issue of Twist... just thought I'd share it with y'all.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Alias' Bad Guy Opens Up</span>
He may play an evil spy on TV, but in real-life 22-year-old David Anders is as sweet as can be (just don't ask him about his on-screen British accent!).

Twist: So tell us---are you at all like the character you play on Alias?
David: I'd like to think not! I mean, I'm an ambitious person too, but, um, I don't kill for fun.
Twist: And you don't have a British accent! Does everyone mention that?
David: Yeah, everybody says it. It's like clockwork. So I say in return: I'm for Oregon.
Twist: There's a lot of ass-kicking happening on the show---do you ever get hurt?
David: I've hurt myself a couple of times; I've definitely gotten bruised doing stunts. You have a stunt man, but I like to try 'em all myself too.
Twist: Spill it---What's Jennifer Garner really like?
David: She's absolutely the best. She is sweet and talented and a treat to work with. I think she's the hardest working lady in Hollywood. She works her ass off!
Twist: We're begging for a juicy Alias spoiler!
David: I can't tell! It's very, very top secret!

There's also a picture of him with his cropped haircut, wearing a T-shirt and a sweater... very cute. :smiley:

Uhh huh, you know it! :lol:

Actually, I don't have a scanner. <_<

But wait! I'll post this pic instead!...

I'd like to think he was blowing that kiss at me :lol: but he's actually doing it to Sin... lucky girl!!!

sintheeah... she went to the celebrity golf tournament (can you believe she was debating whether or not to go?! I would have been there in a heartbeat!)

Her and her friend ended up hanging out with him, following him from hole to hole... he even took a sip of her drink. And he was really friendly with them... it could have been the alcohol though. :lol: He drinks Budweiser and smokes Marbs (he smokes, ugh... turnoff). He's really skinny and he has no butt... so she tells me. :lol: She got me an autograph, and he made it out to Joyie... so glad she got my name off these boards! And he said "Hi and sorry I couldn't meet you." AHHH! Melts my heart... :D

Just look at those blue eyes..... I could get lost in them. And how he flipped up his collar? Too cute. ^_^

I need to move my butt to California!

OH. MY. GOD. *speechless* That is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But hmmmm, he smokes..... :hmm:

Oh well still!!! *dies* ^100000

I know, right?

And all she had to pay to get in?? FIVE BUCKS!- for parking!!!! :woot:

And I asked her if there were security guards or anything and she said there was, but she got on their good side so they didn't say anything when she went under the rope to talk with David. AHHH!!!

I'm waiting for her to come home to send me more pics...

She said he kept swearing whenever he missed... how cute!!!

Sorry, Suzi! I almost died when I heard she was going. And that she even got to hang out with him! I was like, "Do you know how lucky you are?!?!!?!?!?!"

The killer? She isn't even that big of a fan of David or Sark. She's hot over Vartan.

Why can't they have a golf thing on the east coast?!?!?!??!

One last picture... the blue of his eyes................. :love:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Joyie!!! Why do you do this to me?!?!?! *pouts and rubs green with envy hands together*

Heh - I get the sense that DA is a bit naughty in real life - don't know why, but the whole smoking/drinking/being hot - :lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean about that. Yellow teeth, stinky fingers, and bad breath - but I'd be willing to get past that ^_^

I would attempt to maintain my cool and fail miserably. :lol: Or I would end up gushing seeing how the mere mention of this golf tournment has me all green and *dying* *sigh*

It would be nice though, wouldn't it? We should stalk him Joyie. :mellow:

Yah, I'd try to keep my cool... but I probably wouldn't be able to! Ha, yeah... I went nuts over the photos and news of what happened. I lived vicariously through Sin that day. I imagined it was me he was hugging, and it was my hand that was on his chest... uhhh huh!!!

Hahahahaha. :lol: I think I'd be good at stalking. ;)

Oh God - I can only imagine. *thinks of putting hands on David Anders* Ohhhh.... *dies* I knew it. It would be complete felgercarb. Maybe it's best I do live vicariously :lol:

Yeah, I almost forgot - this would be one more person to the list of Celebrities Joyie Stalks...

Hmmm: 50 Cent, John Mayer, David Anders - you will be a busy girl! I'll keep an eye on DA for you ;)

Back