Alias Calendar

coralil

Cadet
I just got my calendar but I am not to thrilled with the pictures. I thought I would be able to find a nice picture so that I can make a poster out of it but I didn't. I also got the dvd but I can't find the deleted scenes. Does anyone know where they are?

coralil said:
I also got the dvd but I can't find the deleted scenes. Does anyone know where they are?
If like me, you are in the UK so you have a region 2 DVD set you will find the deleted scenes and the very amusing gag reel on DVD6.

I watched the gag reel loads of times and I was cracked up laughing at a couple of them: The first one where Jennifer Garners stomach rumbles during a take with Victor Garber and also the one where Syney is in an office (being briefed I think) and a guy leaves swinging his jacket and it hits Jennifer in the face, she retorts, "Was that Nessacery?" and the way she says it is just really funny!

Enjoy!

:D Rachel

Also, about the calander, I am hoping that (in the UK) the Calander Club store/Stall will sell the Alias Calander over Christmas. The stall has just opened in my local shopping centre but as yet there is no Alias calander - I hope it will be there as it is an item on my Christmas list ;)

-Rachel

Ive had the calendar for like a month and i still havent taken it out of the plastic because it might get smudged or dusty, im waiting till 2004

Back