Alias DVD

I was just watchin that FX channel and they had some commericials and then I saw Jen in her Sydney disguises. It was a spot for the season 1 DVD....it had clips of it, and the voice over dudes saying stuff like blooper,commentaries,and secrets of Alias never shown. I thoght it was cool

Please dont get mad at me if this was already posted :tvhappy:

Nope never been posted :lol: and that's so great to know. I dont' have FX so I'm stuck with not seeing it. Though it sounds great. I'm making my dad drive me to the store right after school next Tuesday (which would be my first day of school *yuck*)
--Mandy :angelic:

Sound like fun, how much are you getting it for? Amazon.com has it for $52.49, but it sells for $70. Im getting mine off amazon, free shipping but it takes longer to arrive.

ALIAS SEASON 2 DVD.....$48.99 @ amazon.com......get it before it goes back up to $52.49! :D

I dunno. I'm living in Canada so i have no idea. but no matter what I'm getting it. I have enough money, that i know. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Sometimes you can get DVDs even cheaper than Amazon during the release week. Anyway, I always check the ads on Sunday and if there isn't a good deal, I get if off Amazon. *shrug* And overstock.com has the DVDs for even cheaper, but I don't know how reliable they are.

Back