ALIAS FINALE IDEAS!

I want a mission that will see the spy-family back together. Nadia's awake, with her sister, her mother, and Jack, trying to save Vaughn. Dixon, Rachel and Tom are helping in there own way, maybe from APO, maybe on arelated mission. This will be Dixon's final mission, preparing to settle down and be with his children.

I want Sloane to return to dark-side, because that's where he started, and that's where I liked his character. Nadia will be hurt, but she'll know Sloane does love her, and she'll have her family, and maybe a cameo from Weiss to hint at other things. ;)

Marshall will be doing what Marshall does best.

And when Syd and Vaughn are back together they finally get to marry, settle down, both go in to teaching, raise their child. Rachel and Tom will probably get together, and at the end we see Syd and Vaughn on one side of the screen, Rachel and Tom on the other. They're a mirror-image of each other, yet they're different. Syd and Vaughn are the experience agents, readying to leave, Tom and Rachel are only beginning their own journeys. Not the end, a new chapter! (Although, for the viewers, it really will be the end)

I agree with you. That so works for me.
I do want Nadia to be Jack's daughter and i want Jack and Irina to get back together. Irina gets out of jail on good behavior or something like that. Jack and Irina grow old together and watch their grandchildren grow up. Sydney and Vaughn have to be together in the end with their baby. I want Alias to end right with everyone happy. I would love to see Nadia and Weiss married. I would also love to see Dixon with Chas. Dixon and Chas raising Dixons kids and their own. I really hope Alias ends with everyone happy.

I agree with you, I am a sucker for true love and happy endings. I want Jack and Irna to end up together, Sydney, and Vaughn DUH! and just everyone to live happily ever after :love: :lovers:

I know

For some reason if they dont bring michael back(they better) I would love to see Will and Sydney together. Will really loves Sydney and would be a great father. I would much rather see Sydney with Michael but for some reason if that doesnt happen I want to see her with Will.

Yeah, I kinda hope Syd dies as well, because it would be such a twist. I either want Syd and Vaughn to die together, leaving Jack and Irina to raise the baby, or have Sydney, Vaughn and Isabelle fake their deaths and disappear from the world, living happily ever after on some deserted island.

I think it would be best if Vaughn actually was alive, frozen in time but able to be woken; just so Sydney and Vaughn could get back together and continue their lives as spies. I would want them both to continue working with the CIA, just because thats what they've both been doing for the majority of the show.

I also believe it should leave on a HUGE cliffhanger, something that would leave everyone guessing. It would be better if they would continue the show in a couple of years, however, if they left it on a cliffhanger, they could continue and end the hanger with a movie in about a year, I would definitely go see that, however it couldn't be cheesy, it would have to be as serious as the show.

Everyone should end up happy. Nadia and Weiss should end up together, after Nadia is cured of the coma, and they should both continue their careers at APO. Also, Rachel and Tom Grace should get together.

Most important of all though, Vaughn should be revived no matter what, its Alias world, no one dies.

Back