The Finale of Alias

i was browsing through all these forums and was thinking, what will be the final final episode of Alias be? I hope syd and vaughn will get married or something...any thoughts on this?

no dont want them to get married just yet although i would love for that to happen! i cant even begin to speculate on what will happen after last yrs finale who knows whats in store! i just pray that it is less dramatic and overwhelming as last year!

I seriously doubt a marriage will be in the cards this season for S/V. And by the looks of how the season has gone so far... your guess is as good as mine as to what will happen. ;)

yeah--- it might just take all of season 4 for them to really get together...

but I see the death of Lauren for the finale :smiley:!!!

For this season's finale - Yeah, kill Lauren please

For the series finale - I see Syd leaving the CIA, but not getting married. Like she could, but I wouldn't want to see her wedding.

why dont you want to see her wedding?!! i would love to see! of course sark or someone would have to ruin it but i think it would be fun to see how they would plan it!

Ehhh - it'd be alright to see it I guess. Kind of like a culmination, but I don't know... I just can't see it on the show. :shrugs: Meh.

as much as i want syd & vaughn to get married - and oh i do - its too soon for marriage
but im not sure how it will end - but it better not have to do with any more ppl having memory or time lapses! but it will undoubtably be one of the ever popular alias cliffhangers :cool:

*giddy jump* I haven't even started THINKING about the finale yet!!! Ah man, I can't even imagine what JJ has up his sleeve. But if it turns out anything like last year and flips me upside down and backward....watch out JJ ;)

I haven't really started thinking about the finale either! But wow! There's only 5 episodes left! I have no idea what it will be. But I do hope it is one of the famous cliffhangers that you love and hate at the same time! It's keeps you thinking the whole summer until the long awaited season premiere.

Eh, I think it'd be kinda funny if Vaughn gets shot by Lauren right after he finds out her true loyalty :lol: :thinking: :o_O:.....Nevermind lol...

Somone in another thread a while ago mentioned this: Syd and Vaughn tied to chairs and then SpyMommy and Daddy Vaughn walks into the room with guns in their hands. And then Vaughn goes, "Daddy?" :lol:

I think it will have something to do with the Prophecy - maybe including an appearance from Spy-Mommy and her sis? And Sloane of course...

It is going to ROCK!

:Punkrock:

bloodties is airing the 25th of april, which means that legacy is airing the 2nd and unless its a double with the season finale, the finale will air on the 9th.

well, i wasn't talking about the season 3 finale...i was talking about the last episode of alias. ever. like that type of finale..sry if i confused anyone. -_-

I don't want to be hurt for what I'm about to say, but I think Sydney dies in the end of the show.. :bye:

ei! it's just me!

I love her, and a happy ending with Vaughn would be.. heaven, but all this prophecy thing.. I don't know..

JJ would DIE for that wouln't he?

ok how could anyone even begin to speculate about the END of the show?? i mean yah you could be like syd dies, or vaughn dies...but ANYTHING could happen with the actual plot.

Back